Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pawlenty: Pay 'outside creditors' before military if default

Pawlenty: Pay 'outside creditors' before military if US defaults

The Hill
    By Alicia M. Cohn

Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty and Rep. Michele Bachmann, both Minnesotans and GOP presidential candidates, have shown very different priorities in the debt-ceiling debate.

On Friday, Pawlenty said that if a deal can't be reached "outside creditors" should be paid before the military in order to avoid default and make time to debate "structural change" in the budget.

"You have to to take away the the false choice between a default to outside creditors and raising the debt ceiling or doing it incorrectly or unwisely," Pawlenty said in an interview on “Political Capital With Al Huntâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now that active duty homosexuals are openly marrying on US Naval installations, I really don't care if they get paid or not. Even that once honorable American institution has become reprobate. Obama just may be the LAST president.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Once again take it from the ones that sacrafice the most.Like Happy daid i dont care if the gays are paid or not this kind of behavior will kill the arm forces.Alot of good people will not searve just because of a few want their ways to be the right ways.But dont pay our soldiers Pawlenty can go straight to hell.He has already bankrupt Minn.look whats going on up there because of what he has donr now he wants to be president fat chance from me.