Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Bibles aren't allowed on airliners flying into Saudi Arabia. They should be reminded of this when they ask for "sensitivity". They are the ultimate racists since they perceive themselves and their ideology to be above all else. As far as I'm concerned.....pog mo thon!
    LOL, looks like I my have started a new trend on here, they can all "pog mo thon"

Hey Nitty, I love your attitude, no more PC crap for me either.
    Keep up your excellent posts.
    I'm going to get a "pog mo thon" bumber sticker and put in on my truck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am tired of having to be PC too, and let British Airways know how I felt about them telling one of their flight attendants that she could not wear her cross openly. I don't care what anyone's debate is, at least Christians aren't suicide bombers. Here is the airline's response.

Thank you for contacting us about our staff uniform policy.

The recent debate about our uniform policy has unfairly accused British Airways of being anti-Christian.

British Airways is proud of its uniform and proud of the diversity of its staff.

One of the fundamental aims of our uniform policy is to be fair and
    non-discriminatory. Our current policy has served us well.

Though our policy is consistent with that of many other airlines, it has become clear that the policy will need to change in the light of the public debate.

Therefore we are initiating a review of the policy, which will begin immediately.

The review will examine ways in which our uniform policy will be adapted to allow symbols of faith to be worn openly while remaining consistent with the British Airways brand and compliant with employment legislation.

For example, our staff have suggested that we allow the wearing of religious symbols as small lapel badges. This will be considered as part of the review.

The criticism of British Airways has been misplaced and unjustified. We are an airline with a record on diversity and inclusion which is second to none.

Best regards

British Airways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12