Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PELOSI STAFFERS SECRETLY DECREASED SECURITY ON JAN 6TH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PELOSI STAFFERS SECRETLY DECREASED SECURITY ON JAN 6TH

HUGE: House Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Staffers Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6 – While at Same Time Pelosi Was Organizing Film Crew that Day

By Jim Hoft
    Published December 30, 2022 at 6:55pm
    679 Comments

Rogan O’Handley posted a text message from Nancy Pelosi’s staff secretly editing the J6 security plan for the US Capitol and then telling the House Sergeant at Arms to “please act surprised” when the final draft was published.
    The House Sergeant at Arms responded, “I’m startled!” to the request showing his willingness to play along.

This is more evidence that the January 6 disruptions were planned in advance.

Rogan O’Handley
    @DC_Draino
    ·
    Follow

Nothing to see hereJust a text from Pelosi’s staff secretly editing the J6 security plan and telling the House Sgt. at Arms to “please act surprised” when the final draft was published Translation: Pelosi’s staff was directly weakening J6 security & didn’t want anyone to know

Rogan O’Handley
    @DC_Draino

BREAKING: GOP House Reps release bombshell report showing Pelosi staff had regular meetings setting up J6 security, helped revise plans, and turned down requests from USCP and House Sgt. at Arms for more funding and Nat’l Guard troops IT WAS A SETUP!!https://justthenews.com/government/c...volved-failed…

1:12 PM · Dec 30, 2022

TRENDING: Arizona House Member-Elect Casts Aside Her Own Race For Election Truth

DC Draino was on The War Room with Steve Bannon on Friday, discussing how House Republicans found texts and emails from Pelosi staffers proving Pelosi decreased security at the US Capitol prior to the January 6 protests.

Rogan O’Handley
    @DC_Draino
    ·
    Follow

This explosive story is spreading fast…House GOP members found texts and emails from Pelosi staffers proving they forcefully decreased J6 security measures despite objections from Capitol Police and Sergeants at ArmsIt was a setup and they got caught

Watch on Twitter

12:48 PM · Dec 30, 2022

President Trump requested additional National Guard protection for the US Capitol that day. Pelosi turned him down.
    But during this same time Nancy Pelosi, possibly the most dishonest politician of our time, organized a film crew to come to the US Capitol and film her that day.
    It was as if SHE KNEW something big was going to happen.

Now this wicked woman is caught.

Pelosi on Jan. 6 to Her Staged Camera Crew: “I Hope [Trump] Comes, I’m Going to Punch Him Out and I’m Going to Go to Jail and I’m Going to Be Happy”
    On Thursday, CNN released never-before-seen footage of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — the two people who refused to call in the National Guard prior to that day and during the rioting. What do you know about what lawmakers were doing during the January 6th Capitol attack? … Continue readingPelosi on Jan. 6 to Her Staged Camera Crew: “I Hope [Trump] Comes, I’m Going to Punch Him Out and I’m Going to Go to Jail and I’m Going to Be Happy”

The Gateway Pundit

HUGE: House Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Staffers Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6 - While at Same Time Pelosi Was Organizing Film Crew that Day (thegatewaypundit.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pelosi is a Dirtbag Extraordinaire; this is Treason

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-31-2022 at 05:15 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)