Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A few years ago people would laugh at me and my "conspiracy" theory. People don't laugh at me anymore. Not sure if that is good or bad?

I think all that Botox has affected her brain.

Beware of false prophets. Satan was a master at making evil look like good. Nancy does a piss-poor job of it tho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nov

There is a new movement called the nullification movement. It is asserting States Rights to tell the King to get screwed. Thats essentially it anyway in a nut shell. Thats the next step before leaving the union and becoming a country. If enough states get together and declare constitutional sovereignty then it kinda trumps the fed doesn't it?
    If you want to know what is coming look back.:unknown
    Only the dead have seen the end of war:Plato

Re: nov

Quote Originally Posted by Marineman
    There is a new movement called the nullification movement. It is asserting States Rights to tell the King to get screwed. Thats essentially it anyway in a nut shell. Thats the next step before leaving the union and becoming a country. If enough states get together and declare constitutional sovereignty then it kinda trumps the fed doesn't it?
    It is not really new but not understood by many. If you search here you will find a lot on the subject.

You may like this from NH.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legisla ... R0006.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12