Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People of Lakota Launch Private Bank for Only Silver & G

People of Lakota Launch Private Bank for Only Silver and Gold Currencies

Hill City, Lakota - November 24, 2008 - In a stunning development, the Free & Independent People of Lakota announced today the introduction of the world's first non-reserve, non-fractional bank that accepts only silver and gold currencies for deposit.

"Today is a great day for us, a day that we begin to exercise our rights as a sovereign people with strength and pride," comments Canupa Gluha Mani, Tetuwan Council Judicial Member of the Cante Tenza "Strong Heart" Warrior Society. Mani's 2500 member warrior society has contracted to provide private security services for the Free Lakota Bank.

"We invite people of any creed, faith or heritage to unite in an effort to reclaim control of wealth. It is our hope that other tribal nations and American citizens recognize the importance of silver and gold as currency and decide to mirror our system of honest trade." Mani, also known as Duane Martin Sr, is a member of the delegation that declared Lakota independence on December 17th, 2007.

The launch of the Free Lakota Bank is also an incredible victory for StrikeForce Technologies, the access control experts providing depositor Out-of-Band Authentication. As the Free Lakota Bank does not require a name, photo identification or social security number to transact, StrikeForce's technology met the challenge of limiting fraud without requiring controversial biometric technology.

The People of Lakota invite depositors to establish accounts and invest in the Free Lakota Bank's General Investment Fund, the fund it uses to develop profitable free-market enterprise inside Lakota territory. Mani comments that the nation despises donations and charity, and instead insists instead on "earning our wealth by creating value for those that place their faith and trust in our system."

The Free Lakota Bank issues an American Open Currency Standard Approved currency, making it readily accepted for trade by over 10,000 merchants and businesses across the continent.

For more information, visit the Free Lakota Bank website at http://press.freelakotabank.com

Canupa Gluha Mani
    service@freelakotabank.com
    P.O. Box 512
    Hill City, LK 57745

###
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

AE

We hope that some day the rest of the world will awaken from the American Dream: the dream that a person can sustain life by consuming more than producing.
    That is exactly the problem in the country. People have stopped living within their means and have been trying to live a lie. If it is a struggle to live the life your in, then it is not where you are supposed to be, it is that simple.

It is a horrible treadmill, employers pay you, but truthfully, your are only getting their promise to pay, and then you hand that over to the bank, who screws around with it, and promises to pay you, and then you withdraw what you have been told is money, but it really has no value, only what the government says it does. Never has seemed right.

We took the first step years ago, we started living on cash, and not financing anything. Little by little we are trying to take back our lives from this system, but in our financial position, with no real estate to our names, and only our efforts to trade for pay, we can only make it so far. I have always had the feeling that this is exactly where our corrupted system has wanted Americans to be, no options to give them their true freedoms.

What is the next step? Can we go any further than this? We do barter and do all we can to not be in the throng of the consumer part of it all, but you can't help but have needs and have to purchase at one time or another, grocery stores do not barter, and likely only accept the governmental currency, or bank cards...

The one bit of pride I do have..I avidly make deals, barter or find free items on Craigslist and on Yahoo Freecycle, and have a home with a mix of nice furniture and antiques, with almost no money out, and have also given in the same manner as well. I like that, it is something that the feds cannot touch.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I wonder what will stop the federal govt from going in and taking this over.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    From the article; " Mani's 2500 member warrior society has contracted to provide private security services for the Free Lakota Bank."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    It's the international illegal banking cartel who will try to and probably be able to put a stop to this bank. Unless it is on sovereign Lakota land, where the governemnt has no authority. The Indian lands are still considered sovereign lands by the governent, state and federal. If they adhere to and respect that sovereignty is what is to be seen.

But what the Lakota have done is what we're supposed to do. Not what the government was coerced into doing back in 1913. Since they don't perform fractional reserve banking, they only lend based on what they have to lend. In other words, they practice sound banking, and sound lending.