Obviously, voters are being placed in an extremely difficult position and it's all because we DO NOT have fair elections. Isn't it nice that over in Iraq there are several candidates for the Iraqi people to see and choose from for their next major election, yet the American people get only 2 choices over here! We certainly love sending our people to other lands fighting and dying for other people's democracy, yet that right is slowing being erroded for us over here.

Whomever finally gets elected, we will still be headed in the wrong direction! This is a no win situation for our country. It's like we are being held hostage!

Do people on this forum still believe that anyone who becomes president of the United States of America is truly in charge anymore? There is another power at play here and it is THEIR blueprint that will be implemented and followed regardless of whether it's Obama or McCain. So even if Obama wanted to support a bunch of radical loonies, that just may not be the agenda of this shadow group.

Some excerpts:

Nearly every person elected as president of the United States since then – and nearly every opponent – has belonged to a secretive, globalism-oriented organization known as the Council on Foreign Relations.

Some presidents and their challengers have belonged to additional clubs of internationalists – the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission. Running mates, too, more often than not have had ties to the groups.

That the groups exert enormous influence on public policy is indisputable. What is disputed is whether such groups are, as adherents and members argue, just discussion forums for movers and shakers, or, as critics have long alleged, secret societies shaping a new world order from behind the scenes. On that last point at least, no one could challenge the critics: All these groups operate in considerable secrecy, away from the scrutiny of the American public.

Regardless of how one characterizes them, the fact that virtually all presidents belong to the same secret clubs prompts the author of a new book to wonder if the 2008 election will also be a contest between globalist insiders. Judging from the list of frontrunners of each party, Daniel Estulin, author of "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group," may be on to something.

According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson.

Those questioning Estulin's conclusion as mere speculation need only recall organizational financer David Rockefeller's own words as recorded in his "Memoirs."

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will," he wrote. "If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58425

The 2-party System as explained by Jesse Ventura:

Describing the two party system to Larry King, he said: "[W]hat you have today is like walking into the grocery store and you go to the soft drink department, and there is only Pepsi and Coke. Those are the two you get to choose from. There is no Mountain Dew, no Root Beer, no Orange. They're both Colas; one is slightly sweeter than the other, depending on which side of the aisle you are on."

In an interview with Newsmax, he described politicians in the two party system as pro wrestlers. "In pro wrestling, out in front of the people, we make it look like we all hate each other and want to beat the crap out of each other, and that's how we get your money, [and get you to] come down and buy tickets. They're the same thing. Out in front of the public and the cameras, they hate each other, are going to beat the crap out of each other, but behind the scenes they're all going to dinner, cutting deals. And [they're] doing what we did, too--laughing all the way to the bank. And that to me is what you have today, in today's political world, with these two parties."

http://www.dailypaul.com/

This is what we are up against folks. It's all an illusion. When I see those campiagn trail news reports of Obama people cheering with their signs and McCain people doing the same thing, I get so nauseated. They are just sheep being led to the slaughter.

http://www.campiagnforliberty.com