Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peter Schiff: Economic Prophet

Economic Prophet

Peter Schiff seems to be a real economic prophet. He was right about what was going to happen in the economy. He has been predicting our current mess for a few years now. We'll see what happens.

Peter Schiff predicts imminent Doom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djgH9wA-JSU

HE WAS RIGHT 2006-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been a Peter Schiff fan for two months now. I have even subscribed to his podcasts.

Peter Schiff has identified the "bloated service sector" as one of our basic economic problems. Simple interpretation: "Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians." Obama, I fear under pressure from educational lobby ideologues, will make this far worse. College and grad school degrees are touted as a panacea for economic progress; and very little is said for skilled craftsmanship, business innovation, and self-reliance.

Our bloated service sector relies on bottom rung immigrants to do the grubby work that should be replaced by labor saving devices.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)