Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Can you imagine the number of flat tires those Mexican trucks will have while parked in American truck stops???

While they wait for tires from Mexico to be brought up.

How many Mexicans can live in a sleeper?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    How many Mexicans can live in a sleeper?
    Between 6 and 12, depending on how friendly they are...

April
    The Bush administration is trying to circumvent those safety requirements by repackaging the plan as a pilot project, allowing 100 Mexican trucking firms open access to U.S. highways, putting American drivers at risk.
    Another example of how Bush could care less about the safety of Americans. He is hell bent on getting his NAU agenda through no matter what! I am so glad that we are speaking out loud enough to slow it down so much that he is becoming desperate. Sweat it out .....we are not as gullible as you thought Mr. President!

Between "flat tires" & "... another job that Americans aren't willing to do", my gosh people, we're becoming our own HomeLand Terrorist. We have to rise above that. Our original "Made in America" businesses that went south took away jobs, now those same businesses are taking more jobs away & there not paying taxes on these losses. SUR-CHARGE-TAX up the ying-yang to cover the wages lost.

I've been in different facets of the trucking industry over 20 years. Never did I think our livelihood be so threatened this way. Price undercutting is business but to kickout the American worker??? NOOO WAAAY HOSE-job. Grind our businesses to a halt yet again with a trucking stoppage. It worked in lowering the diesel price.
    Job not willing to do... just a scapegoat phrase.

UNITE AMERICA, it's our Politicians who are to blame for your & my losses.
    Politics Poli - many / Tics-parasites.
    "Those who accuse & fail shall receive equal punishment of the accused".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12