Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Plea to Huckabee-do not give race to Mccain!

Mike Huckabee tonight admitted he only expects to win or fair well in southern states next tuesday.Mike is out of money and is taking conservative votes away from Romney.I plead with Mr Huckabee to get out of the race before next tueday if he cares about the issues he now claims to champion.Rudy all but admitted he was getting out of the race so he would not take votes from MCcain.It is clear to Huckabee and I am sure his advisors have told him he cannot win.Mike ,if you are listening please leave the race and not give mccain the nomination.

Did you notice in McCain's speech tonight that he was praising Huckabee? He is pandering for Huckabee's supporters. If and when Huck drops out, it most likely will not benefit Romney.

I heard Huckabee hoping to get a VP shot with McBomb.

It is clear they hate Romney and all working as a team to take him out.

Paul is the one Washington and the CFR fear the most. In the history of modern politics, no man has ever suffered the media blackout Paul has; especially in light of his record breaking fundraising.

I hope each of you start working at the local level, run for town council, run for Congress, run for Senate....

Let's take this country back !!

I think he wants Huckabee to stay in the race.I am not that taken with Romney,but Paul cannot win.Die hard christian conservatives are voting for Huckabee as are people for want ever reason think Huckabee will seal the border.Why do you think Huckabee people would vote for Romney.

Diane,I was a district chairman in the republican party in Guilford county,Greensboro nc.Who do you think will be next governor .Fred Smith is the only one I have heard about. Any thoughts about his illegal immigration statis.It would be a great help to NC and our cause to get a REPUBLICAN governer who does not pander to illegal immigrants.

Conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    I think he wants Huckabee to stay in the race.I am not that taken with Romney,but Paul cannot win.Die hard christian conservatives are voting for Huckabee as are people for want ever reason think Huckabee will seal the border.Why do you think Huckabee people would vote for Romney.
    Believe it or not, Huckabee and Romney are considered the conservatives in the race. Guiliani and McCain were considered more liberal. That's how the split has been working.

Huckabee's pulling pro choice, anti gay marriage, (supposedly) seal the borders votes.

That's Romney's ticket. But, I believe when he pulls out, he'll endorse McCain. The people who are voting for Huckabee aren't going to support McCain, though.

If he pulls out, it definitely helps Romney.

Guiliani pulling out may help both Romney & McCain. Guiliani was not socially conservative, but he was considered a "manager". That's Mitt's claim to fame also.

If both Guiliani and Huckabee pull out, the race is Romney's. He'll pull part of Guiliani and most of Huckabee's votes.

But, I think Huckabee is going to stay in until Super Tuesday. That hurts Mitt badly.

Gloria (contributor) on CNN just said that there is going to be a lovefest between McCain and Huckabee in the coming days.