Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This site has not been updated in over 2 years.
    Hi Skip,
    Actually I am listening right now to the radio broadcast by Jack McLamb dated today 10:00 a.m.

some of those links don't work. I hear nothing radical in this broadcast he is concerned about what has happened with the medical care for veterans and concerned for those who are on the front lines.

I am glad to see you place the oath you took. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to your oath... I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; At this time our Constitution has been put in the closet. I suggest you look through congressional records and other very credible posts in the archives of ALIPAC. It is very difficult for you in your position as it is for Americans with the main stream media compromised to realize what is happening. We have a problem Skip.

Take care
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

IN CONCLUSION:

I will apologize for one thing.

I had not noticed that I had strayed into the "Other Topics News and Issues" Section.

I still think that group is full of nut-cases.

I will endeavor to stay out of this section in the future.

R/ Skip

OK I got a few hours of sleep, but I was thinking of what to say about this group.

I realize now that this topic got moved and I did not stray to the wrong section, after all.

First of all I never heard of Jack McLamb before tonight. From what I found on the internet he sort of reminds me of John Kerry in his boasts and claims that he was this and he earned that. The main point being that he never served in the U.S. Armed Forces.

Now how can anyone compare the U.S. Military with the Police Force. These are two completely different and unrelated entities. That alone makes me suspect his agenda.

The biggest difference between them, is that being in the Military is not a democracy. If you want to change the military you do it from a civilian level, not while being in the military. To do otherwise suggests treason. In the police force you can do pretty much what you want because you are a civilian and under a different authority. If you don't like it there, them you just quit and go somewhere else. Not so in the military. By that groups logic, if you do not like an order then you simply disobey it. I am sorry but that is just not the way it works.

In all of American History the armed military has never rebelled against the United States Government, and that is how it should be.

I post enough about the SPP and the North American Union, to know something of the new World Order concept, but to advocate a group that has a motto of "IF POLICE OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS WILL NOT ENFORCE TYRANNY, IT WILL NEVER BE ENFORCED! " I find that to be ludicrous.

I never intended to make more then one post on this subject, but I guess I took it personal, because I am 17 years active duty. I find that group to be offensive to those in the military both active and veterans.

R/ Skip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    In all of American History the armed military has never rebelled against the United States Government, and that is how it should be.

I post enough about the SPP and the North American Union, to know something of the new World Order concept, but to advocate a group that has a motto of "IF POLICE OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS WILL NOT ENFORCE TYRANNY, IT WILL NEVER BE ENFORCED! " I find that to be ludicrous.

I never intended to make more then one post on this subject, but I guess I took it personal, because I am 17 years active duty. I find that group to be offensive to those in the military both active and veterans.

R/ Skip
    Skip,

Let me pose a question.

Knowing what you do about the NAU and the New World Order, when American soldiers are ordered to move against American citizens for exercising their Constitutional rights of assembly and 'redress of grievances', what will you do? If you are ordered to force hundreds or thousands of American citizens onto freight cars for their trip to a Halliburton-built American concentration camp, what will you do?

Protect and defend the Constitution, or follow orders?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip

R/ Skip
    Skip,

Let me pose a question.

Knowing what you do about the NAU and the New World Order, when American soldiers are ordered to move against American citizens for exercising their Constitutional rights of assembly and 'redress of grievances', what will you do? If you are ordered to force hundreds or thousands of American citizens onto freight cars for their trip to a Halliburton-built American concentration camp, what will you do?

It just does not happen. Get Real.

Give me a good example beside Kent State.

R/ Skip

Banned
    With 'posse comitatus' and 'habeas corpus' both DOA under the Military Commissions Act and Patriot II, how do you know it WON'T happen.

All it takes is the President to declare martial law, which is decidedly easier with these laws passage.

Who do you think these 'camps' are meant for, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Let me pose a question.

\

Duh That is an easy one, I'll play. So let's say your fantasy did come true.
    I would folllow orders and MOD EDIT!

R/ Skip

very sad

Skip, all I can say is you need to do a lot more research. I love my country and I respect our officers and military. They are out there to protect this Country and Her citizens.

"defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Why do I get the feeling that you cannot fathom an enemy of this Country being a politician, banker, or corporate CEO? Seems you only think the average everyday citizens are the ones that are capable of being the bad guys. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.

All I am saying is do some research. What is happening to our country is not being done by the citizens. We are the ones that are fighting to save her!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

A CHRISTMAS PRAYER

From the webpages of mike buck:

Here is the first draft of my Christmas Prayer Page:

http://www.mikebuckstudios.com/meryb.htm

If you want to add to it I will write it in,so let
    me know..

GOOD LUCK
    mike buck

http://www.mikebuckstudios.com/

VETERAN'S DAY
    http://www.mikebuckstudios.com/vet6ka.htm

Morning Skip,

I commend you for questioning the motivations of the people involved in the article which I posted. You are to be commended for utilizing critical thinking (something rare these days). However, setting aside the title of that article which so inflamed you, please review the content of the discussion that followed and apply the same critical thinking skills you have demonstrated regarding the article.

Skip reminded us:
    [quote:19sbvut3]United States Military Oath of Allegiance

I, {insert name here}, do solemnly swear, (or affirm), that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
    Pinestraw asked:
    when American soldiers are ordered to move against American citizens for exercising their Constitutional rights of assembly and 'redress of grievances', what will you do?
    Skip answered:
    Duh That is an easy one, I'll play. So let's say your fantasy did come true.
    I would folllow orders and MOD EDIT!
    [/quote:19sbvut3]

How can you justify, after signing that oath, your statement that you would in fact excercise deady restraint against American citizens to prevent them from excercising their rights under the Constitution of the United States?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast