Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Police: Tasered disabled man justified because he had umbrel

Police: Taser use on disabled man justified because he had umbrella

Raw Story
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alabama police are apparently prepared if Batman’s nemesis The Penguin and his weapon-umbrella army ever attack.

“Officers who used pepper spray and a Taser to remove a man from a store bathroom found out only later he was deaf and mentally disabled and didn’t understand they wanted him to open the door, police said Tuesday,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Very sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe in police having the power to force the law and all....dont get me wrong. But it just seems to me that the police are not very well trained for the job they are doing. The result is sufferring of those least able to fight back. And tasers......dont get me started. It looks like some cops are using these tasers like toys. They are electrocution devices. Over 300 people have died from the use of tasers and they can cause skin burns as well. Tasers should only be used when the situation would otherwise allow for the use of a gun. Tasers do have their place....instead of having to shoot someone. But give it a break.