Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Police: Woman Stabs Husband During Fight Over Hot Dogs For D

Police: Woman Stabs Husband During Fight Over Hot Dogs For Dinner

POSTED: 11:59 am EDT April 4, 2008
    UPDATED: 2:43 pm EDT April 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A 28-year-old woman in Orange County stabbed her husband during a fight that sparked over having hot dogs for dinner, according to a sheriff's office report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officers said Alfreda Van Bladel apparently had prepared a dinner for her husband, Anton, that consisted of hot dogs.

At some point, the man snatched the plate of hot dogs from his wife's hands, the report said.

The action prompted the woman to stab her husband in the shoulder with a steak knife, according to authorities.

Anton Van Bladel then alleged grabbed a handgun and pointed it at the woman's head and said he was going to kill her.

Both a knife and a handgun were recovered from the couple's home.

The husband and wife were arrested and face several charges in connection with the incident, including aggravated battery and aggravated assault.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/15793539/detail.html

Florida is wild ... if you visit ... be careful folks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mother and son arrested for stealing food from church

Last Update: 4/04 11:20 pm

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY -- Philana Skeens and her son were arrested for burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft, for stealing food from a church according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies say they saw 2 people in a church yard and both the people were carrying large boxes.

After an investigation the deputies discovered the boxes contained frozen food belonging to First Free Will Baptist Church and the Seffner Christian Academy.

The food was taken from a freezer on the church property. The food was later returned to the church.

Philana Skeens was taken to Orient road jail and later released on bond, her son was taken to the Juvenile Assessment Center.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopula ... e962e5f2a2

just pointing out how bad it is getting out there
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somehow I've got the feeling that the fight probably wasn't so much over hot dogs for dinner but how many alcoholic beverages were consumed by the couple while them doggies was a-grillin' :P

Re: Mother and son arrested for stealing food from church

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

Last Update: 4/04 11:20 pm

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY -- Philana Skeens and her son were arrested for burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft, for stealing food from a church according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies say they saw 2 people in a church yard and both the people were carrying large boxes.

After an investigation the deputies discovered the boxes contained frozen food belonging to First Free Will Baptist Church and the Seffner Christian Academy.

The food was taken from a freezer on the church property. The food was later returned to the church.

Philana Skeens was taken to Orient road jail and later released on bond, her son was taken to the Juvenile Assessment Center.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopula ... e962e5f2a2

just pointing out how bad it is getting out there

Doesn't anyone just go to Disney anymore?

A senseless murder

Police: 21-Year-Old Shot, Killed Over Bird
    Teen Arrested, Charged With Murder

POSTED: 3:57 pm EDT April 4, 2008
    UPDATED: 7:50 pm EDT April 4, 2008

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A man accused of fatally shooting a 21-year-old man over a small pet bird has been arrested, Jacksonville police announced at a Friday afternoon news conference.

Errol Ricketts, 19, is charged with murder in the death of Darryn McCoy.

According to police, Ricketts shot McCoy after the two got into an argument about a missing pet bird at the Lighthouse Bay Apartment Complex on Thursday.

"There's information that there was a theft of a bird or the bird itself got loose. It was out and could not fly very well and was picked up by the victim. So, it may or may not have been a theft," said Lt. Pat Ivey.

Police said Ricketts went to McCoy's home to look for his cousin's missing bird. Things got physical when the 19-year-old tried to force his way into McCoy's unit.

That's when detectives said Ricketts pulled out a handgun and fired a single shot that struck the victim.

McCoy was rushed to Shands-Jacksonville Medical Center, where he died.

Police said Ricketts returned to his apartment after the shooting and changed his bloody clothes.

The shooting prompted a partial evacuation of the complex while police searched for the gunmen. Several people were taken downtown for questioning.

"When I said initially that we had three persons of interest, two of those ended up being witnesses that information about the incident occurring over the possible death of a pet bird. They were cooperative, and with all the statements of those three individuals we were able to come up with enough evidence," Ivey said.

Police said Ricketts did not know McCoy well. They said the suspect has only been in the Jacksonville area for about six months.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/15796277/detail.html
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Somehow I've got the feeling that the fight probably wasn't so much over hot dogs for dinner but how many alcoholic beverages were consumed by the couple while them doggies was a-grillin'
    hahahahahaha.... coffee shot out of my nose ... thats what i get for reading your post and drinking coffee at the same time

Somehow I've got the feeling that the fight probably wasn't so much over hot dogs for dinner but how many alcoholic beverages were consumed by the couple while them doggies was a-grillin'
    [b]hahahahahaha.... coffee shot out of my nose ... thats what i get for reading your post and drinking coffee at the same time
    [/b]

I am soooo sorry Airborne

Can I get you anything.....paper towels? More coffee?

A hot dog perhaps?

Oh your killing me... no thank you on the hotdogs... I'd better get ready for work before I damage my computer even more

[b]Oh your killing me... no thank you on the hotdogs... I'd better get ready for work before I damage my computer even more
    [/b]

Have a good evening at work.