Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This one isn't political, but how about:

If you can't feed 'em - dont breed 'em!

HAHAHA!! That reminds me of a time that my mom managed an apartment complex in a bad part of town. There was a lady there that was on welfare and already had 3 kids. My mom noticed she was pregnant and once my mom said something, she said and I quote "I needs that welfare check!"

Here is another story from the same family. A little boy used to hang out with my mom in the leasing office on Sundays. He was describing to my mom what they were having for dinner. My mom said, "That sure sounds good, I'll just have to come over for dinner." Without hesitation, this 7 year old boy said, "Naw, my momma don't let honkey's in our house."
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This one isn't political, but how about:

If you can't feed 'em - dont breed 'em!

HAHAHA!! That reminds me of a time that my mom managed an apartment complex in a bad part of town. There was a lady there that was on welfare and already had 3 kids. My mom noticed she was pregnant and once my mom said something, she said and I quote "I needs that welfare check!"

Here is another story from the same family. A little boy used to hang out with my mom in the leasing office on Sundays. He was describing to my mom what they were having for dinner. My mom said, "That sure sounds good, I'll just have to come over for dinner." Without hesitation, this 7 year old boy said, "Naw, my momma don't let honkey's in our house."
    LOL! Sounds about right!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12