Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Political Human Sacrifice

I don't know if most ALIPACers are aware but John and Ken of KFI a few years back ran a campaign called Political Human Sacrifice where they picked a do-nothing congressman when it came to immigration and targeted them for de-election. They picked David Drier and did serious political damage to him. Rush Limbaugh has done that to a certain extent with Operation Chaos.

If Congress was serious about immigration, something would have been passed by now, and maybe those who can't even sign on to support the SAVE bill should be targeted in this upcoming election. There are plenty to go around.

We cannot and should not forget all of those do-nothing senators who supported last year's Amnesty Bill. Those who are up for re-election should be bracing themselves for political humiliation. What say you, ALIPACers?

Re: Political Human Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    I don't know if most ALIPACers are aware but John and Ken of KFI a few years back ran a campaign called Political Human Sacrifice where they picked a do-nothing congressman when it came to immigration and targeted them for de-election. They picked David Drier and did serious political damage to him. Rush Limbaugh has done that to a certain extent with Operation Chaos.

If Congress was serious about immigration, something would have been passed by now, and maybe those who can't even sign on to support the SAVE bill should be targeted in this upcoming election. There are plenty to go around.

We cannot and should not forget all of those do-nothing senators who supported last year's Amnesty Bill. Those who are up for re-election should be bracing themselves for political humiliation. What say you, ALIPACers?
    I say you are right on target.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: Political Human Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla

I take it you believe the Save Act to be the instrument to cure this illegal immigration problem . Right ?
    Here is my take on this Save Act . We can do much better . Enforce our exsisting laws . Send them back to Mexico .
    On May 7th, 2008 BigT says:

I'm quite concerned about illegal immigration and it's impacts on this country.
    However, this "Save Act" dances around the issue, and goes directly at the innocent American Citizens, in a "register all American workers" federal program.

Creates Federal Database and ID system for all Americans. If that isn't enough to alarm you, then you'd better study some more.
    Creates a huge Federal bureaucracy to implement and monitor and control the program. More taxes. Once this bureaucracy is implemented, it can be evolved or morphed into whatever they want later. They always grow and become more oppressive as they go.
    Creates new ways to incarcerate, fine, and otherwise penalize normal Americans. More oppression. Even more will follow.
    Fed Gov already regularly "selectively enforces" most laws, and can easily turn a "blind eye" to illegal job activity, but put the hammer down on Joe and Mary Sixpack if they forget to "cross a T, or dot an i", and that's exactly what this corrupt Fed Gov will do.

One of the big mistakes that is made by people who are just starting to understand what's going on, is the "assumption" that the Fed Gov is doing anything in "our best interest". They are doing things for their best interest, at our expense. That's the first thing that's needed to learn.

I'm happy that you are concerned about illegal alien problems, and are interested in helping to solve this, and possibly other, problems. A bit of learning about the corrupt and subversive manner that things are presented and done by Fed Gov, in order to "look good while doing bad" would be very beneficial.
    This is a slick game they're playing, and they have a lot of practice.
    Learn to read between the lines. Do not assume "good". Parse the language of every bill, and look for the hooks.

I'll repeat for clarity.
    DO NOT make the assumption that anybody in Fed Gov, or most other gov orgs, is doing ANYTHING in the best interest of their constituency. There is always a hidden agenda. And the higher you get in the centralized gov't structure, the more heinous the hidden agendas are.
    That's a rule.

There's a reason why they are often called "public serpents".

Please don't take my comments the wrong way. I'm glad you are concerned. Please get with some members who've walked the path awhile, to show you the ropes, so you don't get snared.
    Be very very cautious America's
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

This is a great idea. However, I don't know if it is as easy to do as you might think. The sticking point is the Iraq War. Democrats who might be vulnerable under your strategy can say "Would you really vote for a Republican? More war in Iraq!" Republicans who might be vulnerable under your strategy could say, "Would you really vote for a Democrat? More reckless spending, sending our country into bankruptcy!"

Any Repubican who would be tough on immigration would have to distance himself from the Party leadership, so you would have to find an exceptionally brave one. Any Democrat, likewise, would be assailed with accusation of being a warmonger and cozying up to Republicans.

If we could find candidates tough on immigration, the best thing to do is to try to build multi-party support for him. Looking for OBL politicians with thin margin support who could be easily unseated might be the best strategy.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)