Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pope Says Banks Should Help Weakest

Pope Says Banks Should Help Weakest

Friday, December 5, 2008 11:06 AM

Pope Benedict XVI is urging banks to help families experiencing financial problems.

Benedict says one of the primary objectives of banks is to support the weakest in society while also spurring productivity.

The pontiff was speaking at his weekly audience Wednesday attended by officials from the southern Italian credit bank Calabrian.

The pope and other Vatican officials have been speaking out frequently about the global financial meltdown. Benedict has said the crisis showed the futility of money and ambition.

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/streettalk ... 58607.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bingo Sounds great lets start with The Vatican Bank
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Bingo Sounds great lets start with The Vatican Bank

LOL!!! No kidding, they are talking about GREED? They MUST be talking about themselves!

I am waiting, waiting and waiting for my Vatican bailout. They haven't even given me an economic stimulation check.

Silly me, I thought that banks giving money to people who could not afford to pay it back is what got us into this mess

BTW, I haven't gotten my check from the Vatican yet either.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)