Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Postal Service reissues Muslim holiday stamp

Postal Service reissues Muslim holiday stamp

Date created: 9/28/2007 11:37:02 PM

The Postal Service is reissuing the Eid stamp commemorating Muslim holy days.

The stamp was first issued in 2001. The new version is at the current 41-cent first class rate.

The stamp observes the two most important festivals in the Islamic calendar. One festival marks the end of fasting during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. The other comes at the end of the annual period of pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca.

The image on the stamp contains calligraphy of a phrase which means "blessed festival" or "may your religious holiday be blessed."

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
    http://www.wbir.com/news/national/story ... ryid=49568
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

WHY DOES THE USA ISSUE A MUSLIM STAMP? AND THE FIRST ONE WAS PUT OUT IN WHAT YEAR?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yay? These are gonna be collectors items for sure right? I never even got to purchase the 2001 issues, I never even saw one! I wonder who bought them all? WoW wow can you believe our postal service??? WTH

I've seen this stamp before. It's a disgrace for our U.S. Postal service to issue this stamp. It looks like a contemporary tree decoration. Make sure you don't get fooled and buy it! Make them eat it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have about 60 of them and as we have millions of Islamic citizens we should have stamp issues which honor them just as we honor the Christians and Jews.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I mean no offense to you Richard but the moslem religion teaches that jews are inferior and christians are infidels does it not? It also teaches to kill or convert unbelievers of islam. Christian believers and jews do not teach killing and jihad. We should pay homage to a movement that believes we should be eradicated?

I want to know what happened to our Christmas stamps? I guess some of us don't count!

Don't you know that Muslims in the US are offended by Christian symbols and want to abolish Halloween and Christmas?

Well I'm offended by their holidays and head covers, are they going to be willing to give them up?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

POST OF THE DAY

Abdullah
    United States Reply ยป
    |Flag |#2 Saturday Sep 29

Buy this stamp or we will cut off your heads you filthy infidels.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wbir/ ... LH2R28IIOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast