Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

PRAVDA AMERICANA Good Reading

PRAVDA AMERICANA

By R.C. Murray
    December 21, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil, That put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The last Civil war in America.

I remember years ago, coming home from school crying. My grandmother asked me why I was crying and I told her that we were studying the civil war and that my teacher told us that the Southerners were cruel slave owners and they were the cause for the war. And how Abraham Lincoln was the great emancipator, and she told us about the emancipation proclamation.

My family had hailed from the South and had moved North and I had never heard the Northern perspective of the Civil war. My grandmother was a real-life “steel magnoliaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)