Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is our fault because they are too lazy to learn English?

I cannot even imagine ingesting food, drugs, etc. without knowing what they are.

They are too lazy to learn the language and then "feed" their kids medicine that should be applied topically? Family values hard at work again.

It is amazing that they are too lazy to learn the language but they went through the proper motions to be able to get these drugs- I am sure at no cost to them!

THEY CAN ACTUALLY USE ANY COMPUTER TO TRANSLATE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE RX BOTTLE. THEY DONT EVEN NEED A COMPUTER , THEY CAN GO TO AN INTERNET CAFE OR GET A FRIEND TO HELP THEM. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR MISUSING MEDICINE LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY WHERE IT INVOLVES CHILDREN. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THEY DONT EVEN HAVE ONE RELATIVE THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH? NOT ONE? IN THE FUTURE NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED ENTRY UNLESS THEY CAN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In San Diego they are complaining there is no Spanish reverse 911 system.
    Lets get real folks, can you imagine a warning call in ten different languages? It would take a half hour to listen to it all!
    This is just one more reason you need to speak english in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why should we have to perpetually spend billions of dollars to accomodate the ignorance and laziness of millions of people who claim they want to be American? All of this nonsense is beginning to burn me up from the inside out, so much to the degree that I am ready to spontaneously combust.

If any of us were to sneak into any of these foreign places that these invaders came from, we'd probably be tried, convicted, sentenced if we are lucky) and murdered the minute our feet touched their soil. All of the PC BS has made us a target for providing any and every comfort on face of the earth for any criminal sneaky enough to cross our borders and invade our sovereignty.

We have become the comforters, pacifiers, blankies and diapers of the world and frankly I am sick of it. We need new leadership that will change our laws to reflect the fact that we are NOT responsible for the DREAMS, Civil Rights and financial gains and comfort level of every lawless foreigner who pretends they want to be an "American" when in fact their reasons for being here are simply for prosperity, and self-centered convenience.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Lets get real folks, can you imagine a warning call in ten different languages? It would take a half hour to listen to it all!
    AND ENGLISH WOULD BE LAST ON THE LIST. SO UNLESS YOU SPEAK ONE OF THE FIRST LANGUAGES IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE THE ONE TO PERISH. HOW HARD IS IT TO LEARN ENGLISH FCOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12