Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush's Approval Ratings Going Up

A hint of more positive news for the Bush admininstration
    We’re seeing some slight hints of positive news for the Bush administration. For one thing, Bush’s job approval rating has stopped its downward trajectory. Bush hit bottom with his administration low point of 29% in early July (based on our USA Today/Gallup poll readings). Now – in the data just about to be released from our weekend poll – Bush's approval rating has recovered slightly to 34%. That’s not a big jump, but it is the second consecutive poll in which the president’s numbers have been higher rather than lower.

Also, we are seeing a slight uptick in the percentage of Americans who say the “surgeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he really starts to enforce immigration laws, I believe that his approval ratings could and would improve significantly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although I'd just as soon see bush boy's approval ratings drop to zero and stay there if he begins doing his job he might actually see some approval. (none from me however...I don't trust him!)
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Although I'd just as soon see bush boy's approval ratings drop to zero and stay there if he begins doing his job he might actually see some approval. (none from me however...I don't trust him!)
    Exactly.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I think Bushes rise in the polls is directly tied to the American peoples distrust and disgust of the presidential runners displayed in public forum.

With few acceptations those running for presidential office have made complete fools of themselves and exposed their ties to corruption and giant corporate greed while holding up signs of innocents every one knows they are lacking.

They have and are making Bush look pretty good in comparison. We have China breathing down our necks , Mexico crawling up our legs and the majority of the Middle East in our face with our children in the cross hairs.

None of them are worth the powder it would take to fire them out of a cannon as elected officials go. I was listening to a talk show the other day and heard the host say he would not vote for anyone that was not loaded with bucks because if they were not rich in this country , they certainly could not , were not capable of steering it.

Fact of the matter is if Jesus Christ were alive today and living in America he would have to remain broke because in order to become very wealthy he would have to violate the primary rules that currently hold our nation hostage.

Prosperity at any cost , on any one else's back , at every opportunity. Jesus was not a financial barracuda nor immoral.

Hardly the kind of person we would want in political office today. He was broke.

None of them are worth the powder it would take to fire them out of a cannon as elected officials go. I was listening to a talk show the other day and heard the host say he would not vote for anyone that was not loaded with bucks because if they were not rich in this country , they certainly could not , were not capable of steering it.

I could have respect and take into consideration the fact a candidate was wealthy and had made it honestly.

Not sure inheriting it, marrying it, making it as an ambulance chaser, etc. etc., gets my respect.

I could have respect and take into consideration the fact a candidate was wealthy and had made it honestly.

Not sure inheriting it, marrying it, making it as an ambulance chaser, etc. etc., gets my respect.[/quote]

Then you can honestly have no respect for most that are running for the presidential office or currently holding it. Bogus land and commodity deals , ambulance chasing attorneys.
    Creating violent situations for capital gain on previous deals of corruption and new corrupt deals in the making that will spur more of the same.

Jesus does not walk among us today and if he did you could not force him to partake. Give that which belongs to Caesar to Caesar. America is under hostile fire from a Cargo Cult brewed within.

No one is without sin , some sin more then others.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger

Not sure inheriting it, marrying it, making it as an ambulance chaser, etc. etc., gets my respect.
    Then you can honestly have no respect for most that are running for the presidential office or currently holding it. Bogus land and commodity deals , ambulance chasing attorneys.
    Creating violent situations for capital gain on previous deals of corruption and new corrupt deals in the making that will spur more of the same.

Jesus does not walk among us today and if he did you could not force him to partake. Give that which belongs to Caesar to Caesar. America is under hostile fire from a Cargo Cult brewed within.

No one is without sin , some sin more then others.[/quote]

Yes, that was my point. I do tend to have some respect for Tancredo just for his stepping out and taking the heat when all the others were testing the waters. I know nothing about where his wealth, if he has any, originates.

I am not sure about your last to paragraphs --

I would never ask Jesus to partake in any of this travesty - I just ask that he give me the wisdom and strength to protect my family through it and do what is best for them.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

I am not sure about your last to paragraphs --

I would never ask Jesus to partake in any of this travesty - I just ask that he give me the wisdom and strength to protect my family through it and do what is best for them.
    Your reply contains the answer to your question regarding my last two paragraphs.

Wisdom and Strenght.