Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The President and Congress, A Racketeering Enterprise

A person who commits crimes such as extortion, loansharking, "bribery", "conflicts-of-interest" and obstruction of justice in furtherance of illegal activities.

The President and Congress, A Racketeering Enterprise

By Ron Ewart
    Sunday, January 3, 2010

Racketeer: A person who commits crimes such as extortion, loansharking, “briberyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have been yelling get them with the RICO Act Anti-SLAP for about 18 months now ... nobody wanted to hear it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I have been yelling get them with the RICO Act Anti-SLAP for about 18 months now ... nobody wanted to hear it
    Don't feel bad Airborne. My Uncle has been screamin' the same thing since the days of Johnson. He caught onto this mess when he was about 14 or 15, and nobody wanted to hear it, let alone do anything.

But you will see people taking interest, and acting now that the pile of dung is encroaching on their personal lives. But when times are good, they can't be bothered. This is where I get a little miffed at the people who are finally starting to do something. For they were the ones 15 to 20 years ago who couldn't be bothered with trying to nip this in the bud before it got way out of hand.

Treason Airborn, treason! The RICO Act is for wimps! The Teflon Don was a chump compared to these guys. Treasonous bunch of so and sos!

Yee-Haw, Americans are waking up, it is beginning to be reflected in the alternative medias! Yipee! Theres gonna be a party!

If I were one these political weasels, I would retire soon also, then I would try and hide under a rock!

No wonder Baukus was drunk! He knows the gig is up! If the podium was not in the way, we might have seen that he pissed himself!

Some of them must go to jail for what they have done. Many more should be drummed out of office in high profile embarrassment.
    It would be a dream come true to see Pelosi, Reid, and Obama handcuffed and thrown in jail. Thats what they deserve! The others like Nelson, Bacus, and Dodd, can join them in the same prison. And it wont be a plush white colar prison either. Throw them in with all the other thugs. Let them do time with illegal alien perverts, rapists, murderers and drug runners.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn