Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Trump Fulfills Dying Man’s Wish With Phone Call, “You’re a Champ” (VIDEO)

President Trump Fulfills Dying Man’s Wish With Phone Call, “You’re a Champ” (VIDEO)

March 6, 2019

President Trump fulfilled a dying Connecticut man’s wish with a phone call Tuesday.

Jay Barrett, 44, of West Haven, who is a huge Trump supporter, has been in Hospice with a terminal illness and his older sister jumped through hoops to arrange the surprise phone call with President Trump.

“All right, Jay, you look handsome to me. I just saw a picture of you,” Trump said sounding like he’s talking to a longtime buddy.

“Ahhh you’re giving me kind honors — I look like sh*t,” Jay Barrett said to President Trump.

Trump laughed and asked, “How are you doing? How’s it going, Jay?”

Barrett answered, “It’s going, you know what I mean?”

“You’re a champ. You’re fighting it right?” Trump asked.

“That’s what the Irish do, right?” Jay said to which Trump agreed, saying, “Yeah that’s what the Irish do — you better believe it.”

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/12nuCk86Dxk

Jay Barrett’s sister Bridgette Hoskie, who describes herself as “100% Democrat” made her dying brother’s wish come true.

The President called Hoskie’s phone in the evening — she was told last minute that the President would be calling her around 5:30 PM.

Jay Barrett, who is it at the end of his life suffering from cystic fibrosis was moved to home hospice at his sister’s house on Sunday, reportedthe New Haven Register.

The New Haven Register also reported that HUD official Lynne Patton, who is also from the New Haven area will be bringing Barrett a gift from Trump.

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 03-06-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)