Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'

Elected officials supporting amnesty and opposing deportation should be made aware there are forces in place and working to over-throw the U.S. Federal Government; overtake the state governments of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and southern Colorado; have those states secede from the union and with the northern tier of Mexican states: Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas form a new coutry called Republica del Norte (Republic of the North). Already named and decided the national language will be Spanish.

Their stragedy is simple and I quote, "its creation will be accomplished by the electoral pressure of the future majority Hispanic population in the region".

This is TREASON!

http://aztlan.net/homeland.htm

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'
    By The Associated Press

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A University of New Mexico Chicano Studies professor predicts a new, sovereign Hispanic nation within the century, taking in the Southwest and several northern states of Mexico.

Charles Truxillo suggests the “Republica del Norte,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems alot of groups have some agenda for this nation.......darn shame the citizens aren't told about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

talk is cheap and i haven't given up yet. we need to let idiots like this talk and wake more soccer mom's up

Although this is serious I can see some humor in this guys proposal.

It would take about a year after sucession for the "New Country State" to look and be like Mexico,so if he wants to look and be like Mexico why doesn't he move there ?

He obviously thinks,in his screwed up brain,the money to support this New Union will flow like magic from a spring I guess since there would be no more USA support.This guy is NUTS and so are the rest of the idiots who share the same dilusional dream.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

[quote]Native-born American Hispanics feel like strangers in their own land, he said

“We remain subordinated,â€

SOMEBODY GIVE THIS GUY HIS MEDICATION. FCOL.

But at the same time, these whackjob professors go around pushing their support for amnesty, claiming how the invaders are just as much like average Americans as anyone else. I hardly think average Americans want to see half our country turned into a new Mexican Republic. If this scenario were to be a true goal of the invading masses, this makes securing our borders and deporting ALL illegals all the more necessary.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

[quote]“We remain subordinated,â€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".