Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Progressive Satanic Revolt: “Nothingnessâ€

[b]Progressive Satanic Revolt:

From “Nothingnessâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bin Laden Assassination an Occult Ritual on May Day?

Brandon Turbeville

I openly admit that I am of the belief that coincidences are hard to come by. I might even be so bold as to suggest that they do not exist at all. It is for this reason that, when I heard that Osama bin Laden had allegedly been killed on May 1st (better known as May Day), I immediately began to wonder if there was not some kind of connection between the date and the act.

In my last article, “The Big Lie 101: Bin Laden Assassination Story Designed to Generate Fear,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May 1st 2011
    5 1 1 1

Interesting numbers.

Thank You, JP Morgan-Chase!

Link to the article http://www.moneyteachers.org/images/paste261.jpg

Inflation is skyrocketing, retail prices are up, gasoline is climbing and so is everything else that we buy with worthless Federal Reserve Notes. Everything, that is, except silver. In a case of excessive gravity, spot silver prices are now at about $40 per ounce. A very significant "correction".

What people need to realize is that "spot price" is controlled by the Satanic Psychopaths through massive selling Put Options and Futures Contracts against the market. This allows to the price to go lower without any real silver being added or taken away from the market. Options and Futures Contracts only exist on paper. In fact, Futures Contracts can even be settled with a cash payment instead of any actual silver.

Its a miracle! Silver prices correct without any influence whatsoever on actual silver stockpiles. The question is why would the Rockefellers (owners of Chase Manhattan) and the Rothschilds (JP Morgan) want low silver prices at this very moment in time?

The answer might surprise you. I am convinced that lower spot silver prices that are being artifically surpressed means that the Illuminati Banksters are:

1. Scared to death that so many people are actually considering dumping their worthless Federal Reserve Notes.

2. Actually buying as much silver as possible at the lower price.

3. Reducing their settlement amount on all that outstanding paper silver.

Remember, the Psychopaths don't want an alternative currency floating around when the economy collapses. Their goal is to force us to take their "Mark of the Beast". A microchip with all of your personal info that will operate like a barcode. The chip will be implanted in the back of the hand or on the forehead (for those that refuse the mark at first and then aquiesce after being starved to death).

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Source) http://lds.org/scriptures/nt/rev/13?lang=eng

I believe that gold will be confiscated. Silver will not be, because it has so many commercial applications (electronics, medical, computers, etc.). I base this belief on the fact that gold ownership was banned during the Great Depression, but not silver. So, you have a few options:

1. Buy as much silver as you can at the lower price and say "Thank You JP Morgan!"

2. Wait a week or two and watch silver quickly climb to $50-60 per ounce.

3. Do nothing and watch all of your dollar-based assets inflate away by this coming Fall.

It all boils down to trust. You can trust me, an individual that has been right-on with his projections and predictions, or you can trust the people that stole your jobs, pensions, retirement, country and homes.

Supply is dwindling and price escalation will follow this months expiration date for Options and Futures.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Thank+You+ ... +CHASE.htm