Prominent Lesbian Activist Admits “Gay” Agenda Is To Destroy Marriage

Posted on April 30, 2013 by Philip Hodges

Liberals don’t believe in the word “agenda” unless the context is some vast right-wing conspiracy to overthrow the government. But liberals don’t have agendas. And the managed media on television don’t have agendas either. They’re just reporting the facts.

There’s no hidden agenda behind the homosexual movement to “legalize” homosexual “marriage.” They just want equal rights. They want to get married just like heterosexuals do, and there’s no reason homosexuals should be treated any differently. After all, we’re all human. It’s just that we have different “sexual identities.”

What do straight people have to fear anyway? Allowing homosexuals to enter into “covenant relationships” with one another isn’t going to affect straight marriages. The institution of marriage isn’t going to change if we let anyone and everyone who wants to get married get married.

Well, their agenda is hardly hidden anymore. About a year ago, a Russian and U.S. journalist and LGBT activist by the name of Masha Gessen gave a speech at the Sydney Writer’s Festival that exposed the not-so-hidden agenda of the “gay marriage” movement. The audio is just now surfacing:

“It’s a no-brainer that [homosexuals] should have the right to marry. But I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. [resounding applause]. That causes my brain some trouble. Part of why it causes me trouble is because fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there. Because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change. And that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change, and again, I don’t think it should exist.”

So there you have it. At the heart of the “gay rights” movement is an attempt to dismantle the institution of marriage. Not that we didn’t already know that. It’s just that usually they’re not so open and honest about it.

I always wondered the real reason that homosexuals wanted to get married. Why would they care about an institution rooted in Christianity? Why would they care about establishing a covenant relationship with another person for purposes way beyond mere friendship?

Because they also seek cultural acceptance. And they want to reach that through legislation that will attempt to force the Church to accept them too.
Their whole campaign for acceptance has been rooted in spite. And for that reason, I think that once every state votes in favor of “gay marriage” or there’s some federal mandate, homosexual interest in getting “married” will fizzle.

Once it’s legal everywhere, homosexuals won’t be as excited anymore. The thrill will be gone. And by that time, the “law” would have dictated that marriage shouldn’t be reserved for anyone in particular, that anyone who wants to get “married” should be allowed to, and the institution itself would have no real cultural significance. It wouldn’t mean anything anymore to be married. And that’s what the homosexual community wants.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10597/p...#ixzz2S9TpuTVK