Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Protesters block Arizona border crossing

Protesters block Arizona border crossing
    July 9th, 2008 @ 2:30pm
    by Associated Press

About 300 people protesting high electricity prices in northern Mexico are blocking a border crossing into the U.S.

The Yuma Sun newspaper reports that angry motorists fumed as they were prevented from crossing into Mexico at San Luis south of Yuma. Cars headed into the U.S. were backed up and those heading into Mexico were turned around by demonstrators.

Protesters had warned last week that they planned to close the border crossing in an effort to force the Mexican government to lower summertime power rates in the state of Sonora. Protesters say they plan to block the border indefinitely.

They want rates lowered so people can afford to run their air conditioners in the summer.
    http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=892577

IDIOTS
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Can they do that with the rest of the border?

All they know how to do is picket and demand
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sounds like just what we need to secure the border glad to see them standing up for something in their own country...I back them 100% gooo get em!!!

When are Americans going to do this with illegal immigration?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This sounds like just what we need to secure the border glad to see them standing up for something in their own country...I back them 100% gooo get em!!!

When are Americans going to do this with illegal immigration?

Maybe they will think about it when they are in the street homeless getting konked in the head or their throat slit by some illegal immigrant .

I wrote an 11 page self made editorial and sent it to all our close relations and friends . This was 7 yr.s ago .

Everything I showed them from news and other info has came true and then some . From the illegals taking over, their jobs being taken, loss of homes and even the price of gold trippleling !

I'm not psychic, I just read and use logic and pay attention to threats .

I never could afford the gold, but i also new better than to put money into 401k or real estate without quick turnover . All the sheep went out bought money pits, saved in 401s and laughed themselves into poverty or about .