Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protestors denied entrance to Congressional buildings?

This is from the Washington Examiner. I have tried to get more sources.

I can say that if the Tea Party folks are not allowed into the Congressional buildings an tomorrow the illegals are, then I think things could get very uncomfortable for a lot of people.

Breaking news on ObamaCare and tea party protests
    March 20, 3:59 PMConservative ExaminerAnthony G. Martins

As events swiftly move toward the Sunday vote on healthcare in Congress tomorrow, there is breaking news on ObamaCare and the Tea Party protests.

First, roughly 25,000 citizens gathered at the Capitol building in D.C. at noon today to let their voices be heard in opposition to the government takeover of the U.S. Healthcare System.

Speakers such as actor Jon Voight, Representative Michelle Bachmann, and others fired up the crowd. Local protests were also held in St. Louis, San Diego, Boston, and other cities and towns across America.

Second, Tea Party protesters who had planned to confront their Congressmen directly were denied entrance into Congressional office buildings. This outrage is yet one more example of how far elected representatives are out of touch with their constituents and frankly do not care what they think.

Third, the controversial and unconstitutional parliamentary procedure, which is being called 'deem and pass,' is dead. Byron York reports that the House rules committee descended into chaos over the Democrats' intention to approve ObamaCare without voting on the Senate bill first, resulting in the plan being abandoned.

Even Leftist California Representative Henry Waxman declared that 'we cannot approve the measure without voting on the Senate bill first.'

Thus, for now at least, the back-room scheming to approve a $2 trillion dollar piece of legislation without forcing vulnerable House Democrats to go on the record with a vote has been tabled.

But this does not mean the scheming has ended.

Fourth, bribes galore continue to be the hallmark of attempting to get this bill approved. 2 Democratic Representatives in California have been bought off by the Obama Administration, which suddenly decided it would allow water to flow in their districts where the Feds shut off the water supply in order to save an endangered fish, thus causing the fertile and productive San Joaquin valley to dry up.

Interestingly, those 2 Congressmen, who were undecided on ObamaCare, have now declared they are voting 'yes' since the Obama Administration opened up some of the water to their parched districts.

Fifth, the mainstream media continues with its cheerleading role for ObamaCare. The AP declared that the momentum has shifted to Obama in the quest to approve the healthcare bill.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

For every Congressman that declares a vote in favor of ObamaCare, another Congressman declares to vote against. And the doomed 'deem and pass' maneuver is a clear victory for opponents to ObamaCare and a direct blow to Pelosi's stranglehold on the House.

http://www.examiner.com/x-37620-Conserv ... y-protests
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was trying to make a meal and listen to the news but I do believe ABC called the tea party hecklers. They also said someone spit on a congressman and I believe there was some name calling. Sorry I didn't catch it all.

I would bet that those "hecklers" paid more in taxes, ( income, property etc) and taken less in benefits than the group that is showing up tomorrow.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's see if the illegal invaders are denied entrance tomorrow. To the contrary, they'll probably have refreshments awaiting the invaders as they infiltrate our hollowed halls of government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)