Like Tree4Likes

Thread: PSA encourages kids to steal parents’ guns, hand over to teachers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PSA encourages kids to steal parents’ guns, hand over to teachers

Shades of the old USSR. Teach your kids the truth or these folks will teach them whatever the hell they want.

washingtontimes.com

PSA encourages kids to steal parents’ guns, hand over to teachers

30 Comments
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    A lot of your links are do not lead directly to the story, they lead me to facebook. Please copy and paste the story here (I think that is ALIPAC policy), not just the link. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    A lot of your links are do not lead directly to the story, they lead me to facebook. Please copy and paste the story here (I think that is ALIPAC policy), not just the link. Thank you.
    it took me to the article
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    it took me to the article
    It took me to facebook first. I'm hesitant to follow a link from facebook. Why can't you just cut and paste the story here on ALIPAC. I believe that is normal procedure and policy. Thanks, Airbornesapper07.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PSA encourages kids to steal parents' guns, hand over to teachers

By Jessica Chasmar -
    The Washington Times
    Monday, December 22, 2014

A startling new anti-gun ad released by a San Francisco-based production company encourages children to commit a series of crimes by stealing their parents’ guns and turning them over to school officials, The Daily Caller reported Monday.
    Sleeper 13 Productions released the controversial video on Dec. 13. It shows a pouty, young boy wandering into his parents’ bedroom, stealing a handgun out of their dresser drawer and then shoving it into his backpack.

The boy then carries what is presumably a loaded weapon into his classroom. After class, he approaches the teacher, takes the gun out of his backpack and slams it onto her desk.

“Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house,” the boy says.

“Our children deserve a safe world,” the ad says. “Stop gun violence now.”
    The video, first reported by The Blaze, has been met with sharp criticism from gun-rights activists on Sleeper 13’s Facebook page.

“Weapons theft, unlawful possession of a weapon by a minor, illegal concealed carry of a weapon, carrying a weapon onto school property, assault, and brandishing,” wrote Jerry Harlan.
    On YouTube, the video had received more than 3,500 down votes, compared to its 31 up votes.
    “Lot of people are afraid to share my PSA!” tweeted the ad’s director, Rejina Sincic. “If you are not a coward please share #gunviolence.”
    Fred Rick Friedman questioned on Facebook: “So, when a child does this and accidentally kills himself or an innocent bystander, will Sleeper 13 Productions and Ragina Sincic be brought up on charges as an accessory? This has got to be one of the dumbest PSA’s put out by anti-gunners ever. Way to combat criminal violence…turn innocent children into felons.”
    According to the credits, the video was shot at North Oakland Community Charter School in Oakland. The school’s executive director, Carolyn Gramstorff, told The Washington Times that officials did grant permission for the PSA to be shot there, but were not aware beforehand of its message. In light of the controversial video, she said the school is motivated to consider narrowing its screening process for allowing PSAs to be shot on campus.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...h5hx0DWJmviLRE

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    PSA encourages kids to steal parents' guns, hand over to teachers

By Jessica Chasmar -
    The Washington Times
    Monday, December 22, 2014

A startling new anti-gun ad released by a San Francisco-based production company encourages children to commit a series of crimes by stealing their parents’ guns and turning them over to school officials, The Daily Caller reported Monday.
    Sleeper 13 Productions released the controversial video on Dec. 13. It shows a pouty, young boy wandering into his parents’ bedroom, stealing a handgun out of their dresser drawer and then shoving it into his backpack.

The boy then carries what is presumably a loaded weapon into his classroom. After class, he approaches the teacher, takes the gun out of his backpack and slams it onto her desk.

“Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house,” the boy says.

“Our children deserve a safe world,” the ad says. “Stop gun violence now.”
    The video, first reported by The Blaze, has been met with sharp criticism from gun-rights activists on Sleeper 13’s Facebook page.

“Weapons theft, unlawful possession of a weapon by a minor, illegal concealed carry of a weapon, carrying a weapon onto school property, assault, and brandishing,” wrote Jerry Harlan.
    On YouTube, the video had received more than 3,500 down votes, compared to its 31 up votes.
    “Lot of people are afraid to share my PSA!” tweeted the ad’s director, Rejina Sincic. “If you are not a coward please share #gunviolence.”
    Fred Rick Friedman questioned on Facebook: “So, when a child does this and accidentally kills himself or an innocent bystander, will Sleeper 13 Productions and Ragina Sincic be brought up on charges as an accessory? This has got to be one of the dumbest PSA’s put out by anti-gunners ever. Way to combat criminal violence…turn innocent children into felons.”
    According to the credits, the video was shot at North Oakland Community Charter School in Oakland. The school’s executive director, Carolyn Gramstorff, told The Washington Times that officials did grant permission for the PSA to be shot there, but were not aware beforehand of its message. In light of the controversial video, she said the school is motivated to consider narrowing its screening process for allowing PSAs to be shot on campus.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...h5hx0DWJmviLRE

Thank you very much, Airborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07;1626323[FONT=tahoma

[/FONT]

Has this video been removed? I tried the link and got a black screen with an (!)
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Has this video been removed? I tried the link and got a black screen with an (!)
    Yep, it's a ytube video and it seems to have been removed.