Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Psychiatry's Views on Conservatives - Scary! A Must Read

These are just a few examples along with quotes about education and religion as well - from the website: http://www.psychquotes.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The actual aims and results of psychiatric and pharmaceutical-promoted forced "mental health" testing and the resulting "necessary treatments" may become more apparent when you examine the statements of the leaders, founders, and theorists of psychiatry and psychology.

Psychiatry's Views on Conservatives:

"In August 2003, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) announced the results of their $1.2 million taxpayer-funded study. It stated, essentially, that traditionalists are mentally disturbed. Scholars from the Universities of Maryland, California at Berkeley, and Stanford had determined that social conservatives, in particular, suffer from ‘mental rigidity,’ ‘dogmatism,’ and ‘uncertainty avoidance,’ together with associated indicators for mental illness."
    Source: B.K. Eakman, Chronicles, October 2004, pp. 28-29.
    "Political conservatism as motivated social cognition" By Jost, John T.; Glaser, Jack; Kruglanski, Arie W.; Sulloway, Frank J. APA Psychological Bulletin, May 2003, Vol 129(3), p 339-375

Any questions on who they want to drug into being silent and obedient?Â* Don't think they have a different opinion of liberals or anyone who is outspoken or wants to improve society.Â* Read on for more!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psychiatry's Views on Education:

"Every child in America entering school at the age of five is insane because he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers, toward our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It’s up to you as teachers to make all these sick children well – by creating the international child of the future"
    Dr. Chester M. Pierce, Psychiatrist, address to the Childhood International Education Seminar, 1973

"We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests, our newspapers, and others with a vested interest in controlling us. ‘Thou shalt become as gods, knowing good and evil,’ good and evil with which to keep children under control, with which to impose local and familial and national loyalties and with which to blind children to their glorious intellectual heritage… The results, the inevitable results, are frustration, inferiority, neurosis and inability to enjoy living, to reason clearly or to make a world fit to live in."
    Dr. G. Brock Chisholm, President, World Federation of Mental Health

Teaching school children to read was a "perversion" and high literacy rate bred "the sustaining force behind individualism."
    John Dewey, Educational Psychologist

"...a student attains 'higher order thinking' when he no longer believes in right or wrong".Â* "A large part of what we call good teaching is a teacher´s ability to obtain affective objectives by challenging the student's fixed beliefs.Â* …a large part of what we call teaching is that the teacher should be able to use education to reorganize a child's thoughts, attitudes, and feelings."Â*Â*

Benjamin Bloom, psychologist and educational theorist, in "Major Categories in the Taxonomy of Educational Objectives", p. 185, 1956

Psychiatry's Views on Religion:

"Religion (is) a universal obsessional neurosis."
    Sigmund Freud, defining spiritual belief

"The religions of mankind must be classed among the mass-delusions of this kind. No one, needless to say, who shares a delusion ever recognizes it as such..."
    Sigmund Freud

"…Jesus Christ might simply have returned to his carpentry following the use of modern psychiatric treatments."
    William Sargant, British psychiatrist, 1974

Psychiatry's Views on Creating a Slave Society:

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. . . Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. . . . We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain."Â*
    Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, Feb. 24, 1974. Delgado was reported as part of the "MK-Ultra" CIA mind-control program.

"The reduction of intelligence is an important factor in the curative process… The fact is that some of the very best cures that one gets are in those individuals whom one reduces almost to amentia (feeble-mindedness)…"
    Dr. Abraham Myerson, Harvard Psychiatrist, 1942

Psychiatry's Views on America:

"America is a mistake, admittedly a gigantic mistake, but a mistake nevertheless."
    Sigmund Freud

Psychiatry's Views on World Government:

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas...
    Dr. G. Brock Chisholm, psychiatrist and co-founder of the World Federation of Mental Health

"One of the least understood strategies of the world revolution now moving rapidly toward its goal is the use of mind control as a major means of obtaining the consent of the people who will be subjects of the New World Order."
    K.M. Heaton, The National Educator

Psychiatry Promoting Euthanasia, Eugenics, Racism:

"Should it turn out that in spite of in the new-born is a weakly and ill-bred child, then a gentle death will be provided for him by the medical board, which decides over the citizenship papers of the society, let’s say through a small dose of morphine… (The parents) will not give themselves over to rebellious feelings for long but will try it fresh and happily a second time, if they are permitted to do so and have a certificate granting them the right to the procedure."
    Dr. Alfred Ploetz in 1895; German psychiatrist who founded eugenics in Germany, paving the way for the horrors of Hitler's genocide.

Quotes About the Psychiatric and Psychological Industries:

"Few legislators who passed these mental health laws realized that (Brock) Chisholm and his associates defined mental illness as a sense of loyalty to a particular nation, a sense of loyalty to a moral code, and strict adherence to concepts of right and wrong. Chisholm has been obsessed for years with the idea that instilling concepts of right and wrong, love of country and morality in children by their parents is the paramount evil."Â*
    John A. Stormer, None Dare Call it Treason, Chapter IX, Mental Health

All the more reason for homeschooling - don't ya think!!!!!

"America is a mistake, admittedly a gigantic mistake, but a mistake nevertheless."
    Sigmund Freud

This from the coke sniffing Sigmund . Really no surprise
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I stopped reading at scholars from UC Berkeley and Stanford. That said enough for me to make it not credible.

LOL...THIS IS THE BEST THESE "SCHOLARS" CAN DO? IF THEY DONT AGREE WITH YOU CALL THEM CRAZY....LOL. WHAT A WASTE OF EDUCATION. IN A WAY I AGREE THAT THIS IS SCARY. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I THINK ITS FUNNY. ITS SO TRANSPARENT. AND THIS IS COMING FROM EDUCATED PEOPLE? OMG. SCARY, FUNNY AND ALSO VERY SAD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Psychology and Psychiatry are inexact sciences. Their practitioners are the witch doctors of modern society. Mix one part scientific study/experiment (primarily observational studies, the same as which led the ancients to believe the earth was flat); two parts mumbo-jumbo; and four parts policalization and you have the idiots who want to drug over 10 per cent of our kids with psychotropic drugs because they act like kids. I would not make a single major decision based on anything anyone of them or their groups may say. I would not trust them as far as I could throw Rosie O'Donnell.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Well, I wasn't interviewed by those eggheads. I would blow their minds because I'm a proud Conservative Enigma.

I find their study very politically manipulative and since some are PHDs, their ethics should be questioned. I find thier statements potentially harmful to free will and an attempt to form a Liberal group think. Do no harm doctors and people are not lab rats you can toy with.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)