Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Psychopath's Kettle Is Boiling

Dec 15 2010 3:28PM

The Psychopath's Kettle Is Boiling

Like the frog in the kettle, the most notorious criminal gang in the world is coming to a boil. Their games are over and paybacks reside just over the horizon.

The Elitist’s One World paradigm is wracking apart under internet exposure, astounding failures in climate change, cap and trade, profligate bond and currency printing disasters and shocking new public relations failures by pseudo authorities to explain away the obvious. These bad boyz have been caught red-handed and even Chopper Ben admitted so in recent televised hearings.

A disconnect between these elitists and the common man seems a gulf too wide. Those that would control the world with stolen money, power and politics have finally met their match. At this juncture as they continue to flail away with old tools of fear, threats and illegal seizures, the herd on the ground has begun to fight back. We would suggest the cat’s out of the proverbial bag. The shaving crème is out of the can. Particularly in the USA, a new and nasty pushback has begun with a new internet army; and this is an army of revenge with many being armed to the teeth.

The battle has begun slowly but the tide has definitely turned. The internet turned out to be a weapon more powerful than atomic bombs expanding into a massive, news monster shining very bright lights on these conspirators, their henchmen, their actions, and their other lackeys on the ground. How ironic the net was designed as a defense department security and safety device. In the end its original plan may prove to be exactly that-the savior of our American nation.

Why was it reported Goldman Sachs employees are carrying guns for protection? Why was Mr. Bernanke having cold sweats and near collapse during his recently famous 60 minutes interview when he had the gall to tell us he wasn’t printing money? Why did former Treasury Secretary Paulson order preparation of written documents exculpating him from criminal prosecution before he approved TARP and handed out billions to his banker buddies who were busted and destroyed into insolvency by their derivative adventures?

Once their confidence of power has broken-up around these Boyz, their very small but formerly powerful international army will run in fear. At this point, it’s early in their unexpected disaster. They are really quite ticked at the audacity of “The Little Peopleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I gotta say it again; these criminal elite "In their minds only" have no idea what America is capible of... they just dont.

Treason during a time of war is a Motor scooter (Nice way of saying a bad word)

Theft of Trillions of Dollars ~ oh my goodness

Trillions of dollars in lost property values

Millions of forclosures

U-6 Unemployment ~ 32.6 Million American citizens

all caused by the same elite group

they better start praying real hard soon, because this shit is going to explode

The American public knows who did what, the when, the where, the why and even the how.. there are too many clues pointing back to the same individuals

America is going to get you.. they will.. or a foreign government will .. there is no where to hide

assets will be seized

Rendition will go into effect

and I'm pretty damn sure they will water board the hell out of you to get answers ~ you shouldnt have taught people to do stuff they could turn around and do to you

see those FEMA camps.. you better outlaw them now before that becomes your new home

the lucky ones will be prosecuted .. the unlucky ones ... its not going to go over too well

I truly fear for you... maybe getting a good hide out like a spider hole like Saddam Hussain had ... worked good till they found him.. then it went down hill really really fast for him and his sons

as i said.. I'm sitting back, in my cheap lawn chair made in china with a 6 pack of beer and a fat cigar to watch the fire works... it might be wise to wear ear plugs .. I hate hearing people scream for help .. being incapacitated from beer will make me useless anyway

I guess the phase of the day is "I hope your shit dont stink" when it hits the fan

day light is the best defense against the criminal mafia ~ Turn on the lights America and watch the cock roaches run
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent article - insightful, truthful and excellently put.
    Thanks for posting it.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

went well with my beer, and great victory of NO FRICKEN AMNESTY. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!