Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pulitzer prize winning author- Halberstom, killed in crash

He was broadsided. I wonder who hit him?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267967,00.html

MW
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I wonder who hit him?
    Excellent question. The article was in my paper (Raleigh N&O) and there was no mention of who hit him. Actually, I've seen the article several times today in various location on the internet but no mention of who was driving the vehicle that caused the accident. Guess we'll find out in time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am going to continue to follow up with this story.

There are a hundred articles written about him and this crash but all same the same thing; police decline to name the driver of the car that hit him.
    Why?
    It is possible that they don't release the name of the person who is a victim of an accident unless and until there is some evidence of wrong doing. I beleive that the student who was driving Halberstam's car was making a left turn in front of traffic so it might just be a terrible unfortunate accident with no one responsible. I will just keep an eye on this story until more is known.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily

There are a hundred articles written about him and this crash but all same the same thing; police decline to name the driver of the car that hit him.
    Why?
    The local paper said the person who hit him was driving an Infiniti, so unless it was stolen, I doubt that it was one of the "undocumented".
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.