Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VMonkey 56,

I still think it's the white male because women and others are still considered minorities whereas white men aren't.

It has been explained to me by a black man how the ladder is structured. White women are the least, sorry if white men cannot understand why this is. So you must think that the white woman minority has had it made at some point in time. When and how? Explain?

Remember white women have the label of being a white males preferred mate and I guess benefits were to come from that label.

The ladder if I remember correctly is white man, black woman, other minorities, black man, white woman. How do you see the ladder?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personal example: Before joining the military, I tried to be a Milwaukee Firefighter but was told that because of "quotas", women, blacks, hispanics, and asians (i.e. minorities) had priority over white men regardless of qualifications.

White man already had enough in the job force that cannot be doubted. And the court case of a white woman getting equal pay was just settled recently. I have lived the discrimination, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VMonkey56,

I will grant you this that women DO typically make less money then men for doing similar jobs but I'm talking about getting hired in the first place.

vmonkey56,

Your last comment sure sounds prejudiced against the white man and is quite condensening.

Qualifications is ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER, PERIOD! Black, White, Asian, Legal alien, Man, Woman, I don't give a damn!

And you aren't feeling sorry just for white man, I am stating the truth. White man helped who

usafveteran states:
    I will grant you this that women DO typically make less money then men for doing similar jobs but I'm talking about getting hired in the first place.
    I am talking about getting hired in the first place. Once again white man is already dominant in the work force, then comes black women to be considered in the quota system, then other minorities, then black men, and last to be hired within a quota has been white women.

I was in the military, too when women were only 1%. Reality is so hard to understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12