Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

PURPOSE DRIVEN DISMANTLING OF CHRISTIANITY

PURPOSE DRIVEN DISMANTLING OF CHRISTIANITY
    PART 1

By Marsha West
    March 19, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

The real danger to traditional Christianity is not from without, but from within its own ranks. Millions of professing Christians have conformed to the world and have been taken in “through philosophyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm a Christian raised in the Southern Baptist Church, and I must say that I think one of the the worst things a Christian can do is attack another Christian on how that person thinks, believes or worships. Marsha needs to remember that Jesus didn't have a church, book or doctrine and where He walked and talked, and there were no fundamentalists, traditionalists or radicals either, because there was only His love, forgiveness and tolerance while on Earth and His promises of what is to be after Earth. Much of what we see, hear and read today about Christianity even from leaders in our churches, is of men and women, not Jesus, including Marsha.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

it seems like most churches ---whether they are 'conservative', 'liberal' 'traditional', 'liturgical'-----are morphing from 501c3 corps. to 501c4 corps. More political, these days, than spiritual.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Bible says we should not add to nor take away anything from God's Word, and many Christians are doing that in these days. If they don't like the part about the Flood, then they call it a local flood and throw it out. We can't pick and choose what we like and don't like that's in the Bible.

It also says we should not judge what is in someone's heart, but we are to be discerning by the fruit they display. If someone is claiming to be a Christian, but their fruit (actions) don't line up with what God's Word tells us, then we ARE definitely to judge that. And sometimes, their fruit looks good to start with, but over time, we may see that it is not as it originally appeared, such as when a preacher leads a church that may be growing rapidly and it appears he has good fruit as many are coming to Christ. But if this preacher is preaching a false gospel (as some are today), not telling the whole Truth, then these "new" Christians may not really be Christians at all and will fall away over time when things get tough.

Yes, Jesus brought love, forgiveness, and mercy, but He also spoke of judgment. Remember that He turned the money changers out of the Temple in anger. As for tolerance, yes, Jesus accepted people no matter who they were--the poor, women, tax collectors, lepers, adulterers, etc., but He didn't tolerate their sin. He said, "Go and sin no more."

Beliefs ARE important. But if a person BELIEVES it's okay to have sex outside of marriage, that doesn't change the fact that GOD told us NOT to do it! So beliefs aren't the most important thing--what God tells us in His Word is what's important.

Judy, I pray you don't take what I'm saying personally as I don't want want bad feelings. But I used to be where you are now, and now I know I was wrong about a lot of things. I still attend the Southern Baptist church I was raised in, and my church made a lot of mistakes in how they taught us as young people (which we are paying for now). I believe Baptist churches are still making some of the same mistakes and some new ones as well. But that's between me and my church family, and I do what I can to teach Biblical truth that kids will understand.

Never considered myself overly an overly religious person however I do believe we have a fight going on between good and evil throughout the world no doubt in my mind Christianity in America has especially been under attack the past 40 years and the damage from this can be seen in our schools, goverment and business throughout America. In the end we must change or in some manner it will be changed for us.

It's a simple decision to live your life in a controlled way and to do no harm to others each person can decide this without instructions from any religion honestly I think at one time they called it common sense.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Oops/
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.