Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question

Has anyone seen a story on Drudge Report today about a certain Rep or Senator who was being accused of giving bailout money to 'his freinds'? I could have swore that I saw it on Drudge today, but didn't have time to go back to it. I looked in their archives and didn't find it. Has anyone seen it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it was there. Alternative site for substance...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-sir ... 44332.html
    The price paid for our freedom should never be forgotten!

From within a nation of sheep, a government of wolves will rise!

Matthew 6:9-13

April
    When the bailout originally passed over bipartisan objections, many voices began demanding Paulson refrain from buying bad mortgages, and instead buy voting stock in banks on terms that force banks to make loans off the new capital, restrict bank salaries/dividends and protect taxpayers' investment. Paulson partially buckled to that pressure, first a few weeks ago, then again late last week. Indeed, he discarded his original proposal (which would have been a straight-up giveaway) and began buying stakes in banks. The problem is he opted to buy non-voting stock on bad terms that do not protect taxpayers and allow bank executives to continue paying bonuses.

Now, with bipartisan congressional anger mounting, we may see a forceful legislative campaign to take back what remaining money Paulson wants to give away to his friends on Wall Street. The guy is working overtime to shovel out as much taxpayer money - our money - to his buddies before January 20th comes and he's out of a job. It's time to stop the kleptocracy, take back the money and spend it on a major economic stimulus to bolster the real economy here in "real America" where real people work real jobs - not simply give it away to a few financial industry fat cats in Manhattan.
    THIS IS WHY AMERICANS SCREAMED NO ON THE BAILOUT TO NO AVAIL!!!!!

Thanks April and Redneck_Veteran!. Boy they should bring this clown up on charges..but then again, today it's a free-for-all. Our leaders are thugs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That really makes me sick. What can I do besides email and call my reps who DIDNT LISTEN TO ANYONE IN THE 1ST PLACE! This BAILOUT should NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. I wish we could take it out of the salaries of every member who voted for this damn thing. I'd like to see alot of these CROOKS spend the rest of their lives in PRISON.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn