Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Questions on Early Voting

I have some questions regarding early (mail-in) elections:

1. Aren't the results of all voting supposed to be secret until the official voting day is over and if so, why are some newspapers and polls projecting results?

2. Do we know if some early voters are engaging in Voter Fraud? In other words, are the addresses of all early voters verifiable as belonging to U.S. Citizens?

3. Are there any safeguards in place against Voter Fraud by mail-in voters?

Can anyone offer some answers or other pertinent information?
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

1. Yes, but it's been awhile since anyone actually abided by the rules....plus who knows if they didn't change what I thought was a rule at some time.

2. yes we do know illegal voters have already cast their votes.

3. Not that I know of. Heck, they've found boxes of mail in votes that missed being counted months later. Many from our service men and women. It happened in Florida.

They know it's happening and has happened. They find things months later.....but I have yet seen anyone demand a re-count to see if it alters the elections. They try and say it's no big deal and then just things slide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)