Thread: Quick question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quick question

Is Lou Dobbs on vacation or something? Just seems quite a spell since I've seen him and I'm seeing a few radio hosts and such either do a flip on illegal immigration or go soft and I was just curious. I'm just hoping they aren't "phasing out" or something. Kitty's ok....just not the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This Blog says he was on last night.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=3053

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I missed it last night. Just glad he's still there!!

He was there last night, I just hate it when he takes a day off! I am sure he is taking some vacation days, think I will find out where he lives and go protest his place when he takes off like Sheehan lol Bless this man and his cause he cannot afford to vacation, we will have to send him an email to that effect, no more days off Lou, we can't stand it!

THERE CAN BE NO REST FOR THE WICKED,people fighting against the poor illegal aliens just needing work.
    Build the dam fence post haste!