Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For sure Betsy, we Americans feel so "safe" is that there are these big oceans that do not allow a direct land route from Eurasia....but when you feel so confident and safe that is a bad sign! Especially in this day with current technology. China has opened many Naval and Military bases in the south pacific and Indian Ocean -- their naval strategy is called the "string of pearls" strategy -- go ahead google it. China has been in negotiations with Iran for a military and naval base there. China borders Afganistan and Pakistan and looks right down the throat of 150,000 US troops. China is the biggest trading partner of Saudi Arabia. China has approached Panama about a military presence there and has supplied military weapons.

America is so use to not defending its own borders, it is an "open invitation" for invasion -- and surely we are being invaded right now. Do you feel that NO terrorists have entered the United States through our southern border, are not illegal aliens invaders? Somehow our enemies feel that entering through our souther border is off limits - bad form? Almost our entire army and navy is in the Persian Gulf and Mediterranean and China Sea areas. It would not take such a large military force to subdue this Nation right now --especially considering there are 23 million to 63 million La Razas just waiting to help take Aztlan back. Sounds far fetched huh? So did an naval aerial attack on Pearl Harbor -- until December 7, 1941 that is.

China is not our friend, not our ally, it is a communist nation dedicated to advancing its view of the New World Order and we are not in that view... Our "so called" allies in the war on terror are not friends or allies or anyone we should trust. We cannot buy friends. Canada and England Australia and maybe a few more nations are about the only loyal allies we have in the world. It was intended originally that our nation stand alone and outside global entanglements -- surely we could if we wanted to since the United States of America is a UNION of 50 sovereign states or at least should be.

We really need to rethink our national alliances, immigration laws, business laws (patriotic free enterprise vs multi national no-allegiance capitalism), our tax laws, our spending focus, our wars, and our military defense strategy and needs, and most of all who can and should influence politicians. God bless America God Save America.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

I would add India to the watch list. They make a lot of private threats to us H-1B acitivists, and one of their retired generals actually wrote a book, fantasizing about them using their computer skills (keep a straight face here if you can) to bring our nation to its knees. Their IT leaders talk about taking over entire IT fields - over here, from us. I wonder if the wall street anomaly recently was somehow caused by them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes Betsy right now there are many nations that hate the United States of America and that is another good reason to keep a lower profile. In my opinion I feel we must take care of our own first. We must keep our big noses out of everyone's business. We need to find ways to provide our own energy internally, our own industry in America, our own raw materials from America. We need to employ Americans and there are 17% of the voters right now who need and want full time employment.

There are times when the military should be used. But only as a last resort and it must be according to the Constitution. The President must go before Congress and ask for a formal declaration of war -- such a request must be well founded and serious and seriously considered by Congress. Once a decision is made we must strike quickly, achieve our goal and withdraw. None of this hanging around for 100 years keeping 150,000 US service men and women bottled up in MULTIPLE rotations for 9 years!

The vast majority of our military should be spread within our nation and its territories, at our borders, and as long as we are at war at our airports and sea ports. War is serious and brutal and not a good thing, but when we fight one we must be serious. Not like now with OPEN borders and OPEN immigration and a PROMISE OF CITIZENSHIP for those who snuck into our nation!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

In my opinion I feel we must take care of our own first. We must keep our big noses out of everyone's business. We need to find ways to provide our own energy internally, our own industry in America, our own raw materials from America. We need to employ Americans and there are 17% of the voters right now who need and want full time employment.
    Amen, brother!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12