Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racist Group Protests Obama, Calls Him A White Power In Blac

But don’t be quick to stereotype, liberals. This wasn’t some white supremacist group. This was a group of black people who don’t think Obama is authentically black.

Decrying Barack Obama as “white power in black face,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE
    You have to enjoy the irony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Irony indeed! You have black power calling Obama white power! Is that what they mean when they say it's like the tea kettle calling the pot black...or something like that...LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"the pot calling the kettle black '

Etymology: Refers to the fact that both pots and kettles turned equally black when hung over a fire.

"The pot" (for cooking) and "the kettle" (for boiling water) sit on the stove over the fire and become black from the flames. "

They were probably protesting the white half of Obama
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

civil rights activist Omali Yeshitela
    With a name like that, I'd bet it was a Black Muslim protesting our troops killing their "fellow" Muslims.