Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rahm Emanuel Wants “Compulsory Serviceâ€

[b]

[size=150]Rahm Emanuel Wants “Compulsory Serviceâ€

"Here’s how it would work. Young people will know that between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, the nation will enlist them for three months of civilian service. They’ll be asked to report for three months of basic civil defense training in their state or community, where they will learn what to do in the event of biochemical, nuclear or conventional attack; how to assist others in an evacuation; how to respond when a levee breaks or we’re hit by a natural disaster. These young people will be available to address their communities’ most pressing needs."

In service for the Great chairman and the Party, let me guess, do the kids get a little Red Book too?, get ready to fight this.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I'm not so sure this is a bad idea. Would it "make" kids graduate and keep those who are dropping out (large percentage of latinos) from doing so? If thats the case this may not be such a bad idea. Right now, at least here in Calif. we, the taxpayers spend billions to supposedly educate these anchor babies. They then drop out, join gangs, have high teenage pregnancy rates, the list goes on. Maybe we need this,who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    "Here’s how it would work. Young people will know that between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, the nation will enlist them for three months of civilian service. They’ll be asked to report for three months of basic civil defense training in their state or community, where they will learn what to do in the event of biochemical, nuclear or conventional attack; how to assist others in an evacuation; how to respond when a levee breaks or we’re hit by a natural disaster. These young people will be available to address their communities’ most pressing needs."

In service for the Great chairman and the Party, let me guess, do the kids get a little Red Book too?, get ready to fight this.
    Obama Youth = Hitler Jugend (Youth) the League of German Worker Youth

They go to the school for three months, they a year or five or ten years later when a "disaster" happens they don't remember any of it. So what is their real purpose for this school? To teach Globalism maybe?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems more like crowd control training, coz there's not a whole heck of alot you can learn in 3 months about levies and medical emergencies when 1/2 can't read or speak English or anything else.

It's a bit to vague for me to respond, to what this would actually do. You know darn well that if you sign up for any military thing, you are going to be "serving" for alot longer than 3 mos. and I can't understand what else they would do except help sand bag and such. I know it's tough for my kids to get their mandatory "community service" in for school, because "community service" is also done as punishment for minor crimes and other groups have civic improvement things they do as part of their organization. Not to mention there aren't many businesses who are going to hold your job and such for a 3 month stint.

I don't say it's not a good or bad idea.....just isn't very clear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I'm not so sure this is a bad idea. Would it "make" kids graduate and keep those who are dropping out (large percentage of latinos) from doing so? If thats the case this may not be such a bad idea. Right now, at least here in Calif. we, the taxpayers spend billions to supposedly educate these anchor babies. They then drop out, join gangs, have high teenage pregnancy rates, the list goes on. Maybe we need this,who knows.
    Your right everyone should help make this country better!

BUT IT SHOULD BE A CHOICE ITS WHAT FREEDOM IS ALL ABOUT!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Maybe this is the "National Civilian Security Force as well funded as the military" he was talking about during the campaign.

Heil Obama!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    EXACTLY!! I was listening to a man on the Alex Jones show yesterday - I think his name was Webster Tarpley, (he wrote a book called, "Obama: The Post Modern Coup"). He was telling people to research the history of Italian Facism. He also brought up something from Nazi history that was quite chilling. The reason why Hitler caught on so big was because of the youth movement. He had a tremendous following from people who idolized him and he convinced Germany that he was some sort of savior during difficult economic times. The young people were more than willing to join his Hitler youth group. Tarply said something to the effect that any leader who has a very large following like Obama's can be dangerous. They would never question any of his motives and rally against those who do.

He also said this guy Emanuel was "as bad as could be." Something about corruption when he was in Chicago. He's also a former member of the Israeli Defense Force!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast