Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your "Get off your high horse" comment is completely uncalled for.

I accomplish what I did with nothing but a high school educaion and a strong desire to succeed.

I can't help it if your life didn't work out the way you wanted.

It's not my fault. So don't try t make me feel guilty for succeeding in my life.

I asked you this morning to leave me alone, but still you keep insisting on coming to articles that I post and complaining about everything in the world.

Please stop.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Your "Get off your high horse" comment is completely uncalled for.

I accomplish what I did with nothing but a high school educaion and a strong desire to succeed.

I can't help it if your life didn't work out the way you wanted.

It's not my fault. So don't try t make me feel guilty for succeeding in my life.

I asked you this morning to leave me alone, but still you keep insisting on coming to articles that I post and complaining about everything in the world.

Please stop.
    Right ...because during your working years the resources were available for us to succeed. No one is trying to make you feel guilty. But just cut some slack for others who came after us who did not have the resources afforded to them. And my life and retirement are just fine. But it was not due to planning. It was due to the fact that I had more resources during my working years. I am 57 and retired last year. Um...does that mean I planned better than you? No. It means that my pension plan was better. It was nothing I did. I just went to work, there was no planning involved. And the same is true for you. No one is asking you to feel guilty. Just stop pissing on other people who were not as lucky as us. It is mean spirited.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

alright, KNOCK IT OFF RIGHT NOW both of ya

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    alright, KNOCK IT OFF RIGHT NOW both of ya
    LOL. We are BAD BAD kids. Sorry about that. I will stop it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12