Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Raise your hands,how many want McCain re-elected?

Sarah Palin Is backing Juan McCain and the Tea Party movement ?? Seems kind of counter- Intuitive to me.... Remember the 2007 McCain -Kennedy AMNESTY bill ?? Any tea-party patriots out there that would like to comment ?? TS

Re: Raise your hands,how many want McCain re-elected?

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Sarah Palin Is backing Juan McCain and the Tea Party movement ?? Seems kind of counter- Intuitive to me.... Remember the 2007 McCain -Kennedy AMNESTY bill ?? Any tea-party patriots out there that would like to comment ?? TS
    I wrote to Sarah Palin and Scott Brown as soon as I found out a couple of weeks ago that they were stumping for McCain.
    BOTH are (sort of) indebted to the jerk. He helped both get exposure and be where they are now. Most people know this and know it's a tough place for both but especially Sarah. She is more Conservative that Scott or McCain.

I think McCain should MAN UP and not put them in this situation!

You seem to be OBSESSED with Sarah Palin like the MSM is and not like Fox, in a good way. Try another topic.

Hopefully McCain goes to the old folks home and ends his political future.
    RINO's like Bush, Snowe, Collins, and McCain have ruined the party with there liberalism. In fact Bush and the liberal congress started this mess and Obama is trying to take the nation down to a Banana Republic now. IMHO!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

......how many want McCain re-elected?

Not me!
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Raise your hands,how many want McCain re-elected?
    No way NEVER!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Banned

Topic Police

WorriedAmerican wrote:You seem to be OBSESSED with Sarah Palin like the MSM is and not like Fox, in a good way. Try another topic. I am obsessed with Palin backing McCain,I do not want another amnesty,do you? Why don't you write Sarah and ask her If she supports "Amnesty" and see what she says.... {Try another topic} Why are you the topic police ?? Sheesh.......

The topic is ill named. I would suggest a more appropriate title "How many want a return to a constitutional government"

McCain and others like him is a SYMPTOM of an electorate that let their guard down and allowed themselves to be deluded by self serving political crooks of both parties.

As for Sarah Palin? I would have voted for her in a heartbeat if it were between her and Barak Obama. She's nowhere near perfect but FAR better than the majority of cronies, crooks and liars out there.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

If Sarah Palin is listening, and if she communicates with the speakers and the attendees, she will hopefully be getting an earful about illegal immigration at the Tea Party. Tom Tancredo, Joseph Farah, Phil Valentine, those are no softies on the subject. Others strong against illegal immigration have had some input in the Nashville event too.

Someone that I have never heard of, Mark Skouda, is supposedly part of a possible PAC for the Tea Party. He needs to hear from us because if his statements in the media are correct, he and a few others were critical of Tom Tancredo's directness on illegal immigration and on those who voted for Mr. Obama. Mr. Tancredo said that some who voted for Obama could not spell "vote," and that they could not speak English. If amnesty takes place, there will be many more millions of Democrat voters who can not spell "vote", and who could not speak English. Mark Skouda needs to be reminded of that fact.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Being in Nevada....I want REID and McCain GONE
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The young guns of the Republican party need to disassociate with the Boomer era politicians of the party. Why run for office with a marked RINO around your neck or tied on your back? Get clean and stay clean.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Palin backs Amnesty

[quote="Dixie"]The young guns of the Republican party need to disassociate with the Boomer era politicians of the party. Why run for office with a marked RINO around your neck or tied on your back? Get clean and stay clean.

Sarah Palin Is Pro Amnesty For Illegal Aliens - Univision Interview
    By Digger

Sarah Palin finally came out and made her stance on illegal immigration clear. She is pro amnesty for illegal aliens. In an interview to Univision she stated unequivocally that she is for a pathway to citizenship. In the same interview she says she is against amnesty for illegal aliens. Have your cake and eat it to, I think that is called.
    Back on the same day that John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential candidate I started investigating Palin's past on illegal immigration. I invited others to send in anything they found. There was nothing on the record. Many did write in and said that Laura Ingraham said that one time she was talking to Palin and she said she was against amnesty. That was the only statement anywhere that could be found.

Now we know that she is against amnesty, all the while she is for it with a "pathway to citizenship".

You see this is what is wrong with these people. They think they can be on both sides of the issue at once and that simply isn't possible. You are either against amnesty or you are not. If you are for a pathway to citizenship for those who have illegally entered our country then you are pro-amnesty as you have virtually absolved them of all of their illegality.

People have bashed me for questioning "the Palin". They wrote in to say that obviously she is against illegal immigration. This was all wishful thinking and like so many other issues that the politicians have avoided, until they take a clear stance don't assume anything (and even then, if they're only saying it look at their record).

Sarah Palin is in lock-step with John McCain when it comes to amnesty for illegal aliens. Her answers are almost indistinguishable from McCain's, Obama's or even the most pro-illegal alien congressman in the house, Luis Gutierrez, for that matter.

Read it and weep.
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002985.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast