Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re-open Alcatraz

Ok so Guantanamo will shut down. How about putting these terrorists in Alcatraz. I think it would be perfect. Located next to San Francisco close to Pelosi,Boxer and Feinstein. Sounds good to me.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Good idea wilma1. Pelosi and Boxer will be able to get them signed up to receive amnesty.

By now you could dig through the concrete with a plastic spoon!! They would have to spend millions to fix it. Plus all the animal rights lib's would through a fit since its a national bird refuge now too! They will be dispersed throughout our country in random prisons. Scarry HUH?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Well just think 93camaro Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi could get the illegals to re-build Alcatraz. You know a stimulus package of our own! In all seriousness this is a very scary thought. Where will these people go.

I have always thought that the illeagles while waiting for depotation or while serving their 6 months for crossing the border should be put to work picking up trash on the highways and in our national parks,digging drainage ditches and whatever else we can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Well just think 93camaro Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi could get the illegals to re-build Alcatraz. You know a stimulus package of our own! In all seriousness this is a very scary thought. Where will these people go.
    I would think that they be be randomly dispersed through our prison systems in our country. But I prefer locking them up in prisons back in controlled prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Alcatraz is a great idea. The stimulus could pay for it. Honestly, I would not want them in my state or any state in America for that matter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

San Fran-Gitmo. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)