Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ready to show who really has the power ??

If the Congress goes against the wishes of 96% of Americans who are against the rich banker cat bailout, and takes 700 billion plus of our hard earned money..... we must really think of beginning the peaceful revolution.

I would suggest we show the White House and the Congress who really is in charge in the USA, and that is you and me and countless other millions of people who are downright fed up with the continued taxation without representation.

If millions of us refuse to pay our October mortgage payment, sending an explanation into Equifax and the other credit reporting agencies, that we already paid it via our taxes... we can combine to send a shot heard round the world that we are NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Ready to show

My mortgage and car payment are deducted directly by my CREDIT UNION each payday. The CREDIT UNIONS are still in good financial shape and I would not benefit from your proposal.
    Federal INCOME TAX is what feeds this system of corrupt government. What would happen if millions of angry taxpayers waited until The last minute to file taxes, say April 14th at midnight. The whole system would be clogged and money flowing into the government pits, would be delayed.
    Taxpayers would not face penalties if they file on time.

I agree that American taxpayers need to send a VERY CLEAR message to government---WE DO NOT TRUST YOU WITH OUR MONEY !!!!

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE a DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!!!

CALL PHONE AND FAX ABOUT THE BAIL OUT AND E VERIFY!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Re: Ready to show

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    My mortgage and car payment are deducted directly by my CREDIT UNION each payday. The CREDIT UNIONS are still in good financial shape and I would not benefit from your proposal.
    Federal INCOME TAX is what feeds this system of corrupt government. What would happen if millions of angry taxpayers waited until The last minute to file taxes, say April 14th at midnight. The whole system would be clogged and money flowing into the government pits, would be delayed.
    Taxpayers would not face penalties if they file on time.

I agree that American taxpayers need to send a VERY CLEAR message to government---WE DO NOT TRUST YOU WITH OUR MONEY !!!!
    I agree Texan123 as my mortgage is also deducted by my credit union. BTW you can go to www.Bankrate.com to check the financial stability of your bank, just look for the box about halfway down the page.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy