Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Reid owes white America an apology and his resignation

Reid owes white America an apology and his resignation

Reid’s racism: typical trashing of white America

By Lloyd Marcus
    Tuesday, January 12, 2010

During the presidential campaign, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Barack Obama would be a good candidate because he was “light skinned"and “with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lloyd Marcus is great!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was very impressed with Lloyd Marcus during the Tea Party gathering in D.C. And he has hit the nail once again.
    The whole thing has gone nuts: the Republicans are defending the president from a slight by his own party, while the Dems are defending Harry Reid for what...votes?
    I was offended by the remarks, as I watch Reid trying to steamroll bills over the protest of the American people. His arrogance is amazing, and I hope the people of Nevada realize that. He would suffer less humiliation if he resigned.