Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reid Supporters Accused of Throwing Eggs at Tea Party Bus

Updated March 29, 2010

Reid Supporters Accused of Throwing Eggs at Tea Party Bus

FOXNews.com

Conservative Tea Party activists were in Reid's hometown to protest policies Democratic leaders, and Reid supporters staged their own protest, with some allegedly throwing eggs at a Tea Party Express bus

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's hometown of Searchlight, Nev., served as kickoff site Saturday for the latest Tea Party Express tour -- and apparently Reid's supporters weren't too happy about it.

The conservative Tea Party activists were there to protest the policies of Reid and other Democratic leaders, and Reid supporters staged their own protest, with some allegedly throwing eggs at a Tea Party Express bus.

Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart said he witnessed the egg-throwing while speaking with some of the Reid supporters, though a video of the scene is inconclusive.

Breitbart's story was backed up by Levi Russell, a Tea Party Express spokesman.

"I was on the bus, I saw it with my own eyes, and Andrew Breitbart saw it with his own eyes," Russell told Talking Points Memo. "So we've got two credible sources that are eyewitnesses."

Tea Party Express, one of the most prominent groups in the Tea Party movement, is in the middle of a 42-city tour that concludes in Washington, D.C., on April 15 -- tax day.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03 ... rty-buses/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What do you want to bet we don't see this mentioned by the MSM.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    What do you want to bet we don't see this mentioned by the MSM.
    I've seen it mentioned in 4 or 5 articles, but not as the main point of the article like it is here.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn