Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Rep. David Price (D-NC) Town Hall Meetings

Received this in an email today:

"Town Hall Meetings

Durham, February 16th
    Durham Main Library
    300 N. Roxboro Street (map)
    7-8:30 pm

Cary, February 17th
    Cary Town Hall Council Chambers
    316 N. Academy Street (map)

Chapel Hill, February 19th
    Southern Human Services Center
    2501 Homestead Road (map)

Dear Friend:

I would like to invite you to a Town Hall Meeting during the week of February 16th. These meetings will give us an opportunity to discuss the issues that matter most to you and others in the community.

I hope you will join me for the meeting that's most convenient for you so that we can talk together as we face economic challenges unseen since the Great Depression. Even in the Triangle, we are not immune to the staggering job losses, credit freezes, and increased foreclosures that have rocked North Carolina and the nation as a whole. And there are additional concerns affecting our families: transportation, the environment, education, health care, and international affairs among others. I'll share an overview of what's going on in the Congress and then open the meeting to your questions.

As your representative, I depend on you and the people of the Fourth District for input when making decisions on these and other issues before Congress. I hope you will consider joining me for this Town Hall Meeting so that we can talk in person about your concerns.

If you require special accommodations, please contact my office at (919) 859-5999.

I look forward to seeing you soon. As always, thank you for keeping in touch.

Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please DO NOT REPLY to this email. To email Congressman Price, click here.
    ** If you do not want to receive these updates in the future, you can unsubscribe here."

Those living in one of the meeting areas may want to consider attending if possible. IMO, David Price is one of the biggest illegal alien supporters in the U.S. Congress. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    bttt

Want to make sure everyone living in the Raleigh, NC, area sees this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn