Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rep. Gosar on the Second Amendment

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Rep. Paul Gosar Renews Call For Immediate Resignation of Attorney General Holder

Posted by Darla Dawald, National Director on January 19, 2013 at 7:00pm in Patriot Action Alerts

I ran into Rep Gosar at the Phoenix airport last night. I was coming home from a yearly company meeting and he was returning home from DC. We talked about 15 minutes and he informed me that he is NOT going to let these issues be swept under the rug. He also asked me to inform you that he is still working on the Benghazi situation. We must continue to write, call, and fax our Senate and Reps on these issues and hold them accountable. He says we must continue to apply pressure.
    Here is the release from Rep. Gosar's office:
    Friday January 18th

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today, Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (R-AZ) introduced a Resolution of No Confidence in U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. The resolution states “that it is the sense of the House of Representatives that Congress has lost confidence in the Attorney General of the United States and thereby requests his immediate resignation.”

Rep. Gosar has garnered 48 co-sponsors before the resolution was filed in the 113th Congress. He introduced a similar resolution last year that had over 114 co-sponsors in the House of Representatives.

“I am very frustrated that it is even necessary for me to reintroduce this resolution. Attorney General Holder continues to evade his constitutional obligations to provide Congress and the American people answers for Operation Fast and Furious.”

“Regardless of the contempt charges which have already been passed by the House,” Rep. Gosar continued, “Mr. Holder must immediately resign his post so the President may appoint a new Attorney General – one who will hopefully restore confidence in our justice system.”

Operation Fast and Furious allowed for thousands of weapons to cross the border from the United States and into the hands of Mexican cartels and other criminals. This operation directly violated U.S laws, Mexican laws, and international laws
    Final Note from Darla:

Obama is so worried about protecting the American citizens and children that he turns his head as Eric Holder and his ilk allow guns into the hands of Mexican cartels and criminals. This "oversight" caused the death of American citizen Brian Terry, Border Agent.
    Obama and Biden are hell bent on removing guns from respectful gun owners that need their guns to protect themselves and their families from the government, cartels, and criminals.
    Thanks for your Concern Obama but with that kind of concern and caring for Americans we are better off without your "oversight" and executive "over-reach" to legislate our right to bear arms!!
    Darla Dawald, National Director

Rep. Paul Gosar Renews Call For Immediate Resignation of Attorney General Holder - Patriot Action Network
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)