Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Matt Gaetz Calls for Repatriation of US Taxpayer Dollars Sent to Ukraine (VIDEO)

Rep. Matt Gaetz Calls for Repatriation of US Taxpayer Dollars Sent to Ukraine (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft Sep. 19, 2023 3:00 pm210 Comments

On Tuesday Rep. Matt Gaetz joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the upcoming spending bill and the continued funding of the Ukrainian War and the Biden DOJ’s open war on Trump supporters.
    Republican leader Kevin McCarthy is eager to fund these rogue departments as they continue to persecute his party members and even President Trump.
    What is wrong with this guy? Do ANY Republican leaders have any fight in them? Good grief!

Matt Gaetz wants to bring the lost billions in Ukraine back home to the states. What a hero!

Steve Bannon: I want to go to one of the leaders of that what they call the far right agents of chaos. He’s laid out a theory of governance here that is actually logical and the only way we can have an adult conversation about the fiscal crisis that’s upon us. A couple of things before I get to Ukraine and the congressman’s remarks about you, Congressman Gatetz. A lot of people are sitting there going, well, Steve, it is an 8% cut. Can you please explain The War Room posse loves information, and particularly when they call today at 202-25-3121 to give them the old what for? Can you explain this 8% cut, Congressman Gaetz?
    Matt Gaetz: Yeah, I’ll get to the 8%. I have to respond to what you just played, because what they’re saying “governing is” their vision of governing is one up or down vote on all these disparate agencies of government. That is not governing. That is functioning as a conveyor belt for the administrative state. Okay? What I want to do is governing individually, going through all these things and then on Ukraine. Catch the signal there. She considers continuing the Ukraine policy of Pelosi and McConnell negotiated in the omnibus as a rollback. So now in Washington, speak, if you’re not for another Ukraine supplemental maybe another 28 billion, maybe another 100 billion. If you’re not for that, you’re for a rollback. Actually, you know what? I actually am for a rollback. I would repatriate every dollar that is in any joint account that we could bring back to our country. And I wouldn’t send another nickel to Ukraine. That’s Europe’s war. That war ends the moment Europe wants it to…

Video Matt Gaetz Calls For Repatriation Of Money Sent To Ukraine (rumble.com)

Rep. Matt Gaetz Calls for Repatriation of US Taxpayer Dollars Sent to Ukraine (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'High Crimes And Misdemeanors': Gaetz Drafts Hunter Biden Subpoena, Challenges McCarthy To Sign And Date

TUESDAY, SEP 19, 2023 - 12:25 PM

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-CA) has drafted a subpoena for Hunter Biden as part of the House's investigation into "alleged bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors," which seeks emails, text messages, multimedia files, phone records, documents and contracts, and other records regarding Hunter's business dealings.

Gaetz then challenged Speaker Kevin McCarthy to sign the subpoena, which he drafted on McCarthy's letterhead.

"It simply requires your date and signature," said Gaetz on X.

Rep. Matt Gaetz
    @RepMattGaetz
    ·
    Follow

.@SpeakerMcCarthy, after eight months of inaction, I have taken the liberty of drafting a subpoena to Hunter Biden.It simply requires your date and signature. Millions of Americans are wondering if you're serious.

10:57 AM · Sep 19, 2023

House Freedom Caucus members have been visibly pissed at McCarthy's inaction of the Biden family, and are obviously using it as leverage in negotiations for their vote in a Continuing Resolution that would (temporarily) avoid a government shutdown.Of note, Don Jr. had already appeared three times in Congress at this point during the last Congress over the Trump Tower setup (whereby Democratic opposition research firm FusionGPS armed a Russian operative with supposedly incriminating information on Hillary Clinton - which Don Jr. refused to entertain).

Yossi Gestetner
    ·
    Sep 19, 2023

@YossiGestetner·
    Follow

Replying to @YossiGestetner and @HouseGOPIn the 100 days since the June Debt Ceiling "Agreement" when Republicans had "wins," the US went $1.577 trillion deeper into debt. That's a rate of $5.756 trillion new debt over 12 months! Either @SpeakerMcCarthy is being taken on a ride or he is trying to take you on one.

Yossi Gestetner
    @YossiGestetner
    ·
    Follow

The @HouseGOP is in the majority for 8 months, yet- Spending/debt are spiraling.- The border is lawless.- So is Garland & Co.- Don Jr at this time with Pelosi had appeared 3 times in Congress; Hunter Zero.- Most House GOPs favor more losses that they claim are wins.

12:28 AM · Sep 19, 2023

Will McCarthy sign the subpoena?

'High Crimes And Misdemeanors': Gaetz Drafts Hunter Biden Subpoena, Challenges McCarthy To Sign And Date | ZeroHedge

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)