Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee: health care suits deny civil rights

Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee: health care suits deny people civil rights!

SEE: Health Reform Lawsuits Denies The Rights Of Individuals, Says Texas Democrat

Dear Sheila Jackson-Lee,

Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but one of the most important of all rights which the America People cherish is the right of consent of the governed to be observed by those we elect. Indeed, the right of consent of the governed is so important under our constitutionally limited “Republican Form of Governmentâ€

When these progressive radicals tell you the object of their legislation is to “Control the peopleâ€

My personal view is the people are beginning to realize what Obama’s progressive power grab under health care reform really represents, and is why the majority of the American people reject it in every poll!

Unfortunately it is like closing the barn door after the horses got out....

What a fine mess you got us all into "Ollie"

Kathyet

Ditto JWK and well written!!!

Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee is an idiot, doesn't say much for her constituents does it ( not all, just the majority ).

Another good example " Nancy Pelosi" Look at San Francisco (what a mess), I can see why she is in office.

Where all the idiots are all you have to do is take a good look at their district.[/quote] Lets hope the not so radical get out in Nov. and vote these people out!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It may come as a shock to some in view of their assessment of Shelia Jackson Lee’s intelligence, but the fact is, Shelia and her progressive crowd have somehow managed to seize a despotic control over Congress and our presidency, despite the reports of Shelia’s intelligence.

Too many people confuse “liberalsâ€

i called this persons office and had a pleasant conversation with a staffer and addressed a few of my concers.
    number 1 is where in the constitution does it give the power of the govt. to mandate anything?
    number 2, with her district in houston partly being made up of poor people. how can she justify telling them they will be penalized 2.5 percent of income for not having insurance.. i want to hear that one explained to poor folks.

Sad things:

We "know" that the IRS is illegal. But the government thinks it is and they have bigger guns. End of argument.

We "know" Obama is illegal under constitutional law but no court will accept jurisdiction to try the case. End of argument.

We "know" that passing BO care was illegal but the courts will not side with the people. End of argument.

We "know" that illegal immigration is "illegal" duhhhh... But Federal law will not support or back the law mandated by the people and will soon give amNasty.

We "know" we no longer...if ever...have a constitutional government.

Now what...