Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Report: First Daughter Barbara Bush Robbed

Report: First Daughter Barbara Bush Robbed
    TUESDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2006 06:15PM EST

Barbara Bush

Photo by: Mark Wilson / UPI / Landov

One of president Bush's twin daughters, Barbara Bush, was robbed in Buenos Aires, Argentina, ABC News reports.

The first daughter had her purse and cell phone stolen while dining in the city's picturesque San Telmo neighborhood – even though Secret Service agents were guarding her, according law enforcement reports obtained by the network.

The Secret Service failed to notice the incident, which happened during Barbara's first night in town, ABC reports.

The Secret Service had no comment. The First Lady's press secretary, Susan Whitson, was unavailable for comment.

Barbara's twin sister, Jenna, has reportedly been working as an intern for UNICEF in Panama. Earlier this year she visited Paraguay to participate in a UNICEF program for young professional volunteers.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0, ... 14,00.html
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geesch!! I think daddy will relieve these guards of their duties.

My first thoughts when I saw this headline was -wouldn't it have been amazing if she'd been robbed by an illegal alien in the United States. It's events like that that would turn history...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess their security has been told not to watch and report when they get drunk and use fake IDs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're probably duplicating her driver's license and passport now. There will be lots of Barbara Bushes showing up in America soon.

I'm glad she wasn't hurt. That would have been terrible.

I wonder what those fake Barabara Bush ID's will go for?

I bet they'll bring top dollar.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The hell with all that crap........what about working for UNICEF??

Well now, the bushs involved with the highly disreputable agency of theifdom who steals money from the little kids. That not being enough, they're south of the border to make it even more interesting.

Well .. there's a rumor that when Jenna was in Paraguay she finalized a purchase of 99,000 acre ranch for the family adjoining a US Military Base of some type.

These people are just all too weird to be in our American White House.

But ... whatever.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn