Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Reports: Jay Z Divorcing Beyonce Over Affair With Obama, The Washington Post To Annou

Reports: Jay Z Divorcing Beyonce Over Affair With Obama, The Washington Post To Announce Tomorrow…

Posted on 11 February, 2014 by Dylan

Excerpted from The Daily Caller: A French magazine is reporting that the Washington Post is working on a “media bomb” about how President Barack Obama and Beyoncé had an affair.

Gala, a more French and more tabloid-y version of Vanity Fair, claims that Barack and Michelle Obama will soon divorce and that the president’s affair with Jay Z’s wife is part of the reason. Keep reading
    From Gala: This morning, the paparazzi Pascal Rostain invited the largest direct media on Europe 1, supported this rumor by saying that the American press ( Washington Post in this case) would report tomorrow Tuesday a ” affair ” between Barack Obama and Beyoncé. “You know, at this time, the United States , there is something big that is happening ,” said he explained to micro Jean- Marc Morandini.

Moreover, it will come out tomorrow in the Washington Post. We can not say that it is the gutter press, a supposed connection between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk . “

Excerpted from Jezebel: Today in WHAT?????!!!!, a French photographer named Pascal Rostain claims that the President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, is embroiled in a love affair with internationally famous pop star Beyoncé. Oh, and we’re going to read about it in the Washington Post tomorrow.

The photographer’s comments were published in highly reputable French newspaper Le Figaro. Rostain, who is friends with Carla Bruni and has won photo awards, told French journalist Jean-Marc Morandini:

“You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening… Besides, it’ll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post, we can not say that it is the gutter press [reporting on an] alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk about it.”

The report has already been picked up by Gala, which is like the People magazine of France, and Gala is also reporting that President Obama and his wife Michelle Obama are heading for a divorce.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...ounce-tomorrow

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/02/1...unce-tomorrow/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's got to be a fake story; You would think Barry would be Eye-Ball'n Jay-Z for a Little Sump'n Sump'n would be the real story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If An Affair Between Beyonce and POTUS is Breaking News, There’s Something Wrong

By EmilyH on February 12, 2014 Subscribe to EmilyH's Feed

The internet is blowing up with stories, rumors, and gossip about a possible affair between pop star Beyonce and President Obama. And this is me rolling my eyes:

Honestly, if this is what the world is focusing on, there’s something wrong. I know that scandals, affairs, and sexual innuendos are what sell newspapers. I get that. But consider what people are going through thanks to the ACA and the Liar in Chief, and it will put things in perspective.
    Obamacare is right delaying the mandate for companies with 50 or more employees to sign up for health insurance.
    The companies that have 50-99 employees will have another year to sign up for Obamacare or face penalties.

However, if a business has 100+ employees, the penalties will take affect in 2015.
    Here’s the kicker. If a business has 100 employees, they will not be allowed to fire an employee to avoid penalties. That means that if they do fire someone, they must report to the IRS why they fired them, and prove that they didn’t fire him or her to avoid fines. In other words, Obama wants to make every business decision his business.
    Another thing that is way more important than an affair between POTUS and Beyonce is that tax time is coming up, and individuals are still without health insurance and are looking ahead to the tax penalties Obama put in place for people who haven’t signed on to Obamacare.
    So even though “sex sells,” I really think an affair between Obama and Beyonce is none of our business. If it were to happen, I would just step aside and let Michelle take the first swing.

Source: Entertainment.Time.com
    Follow us on twitter: @DowntrendCom

http://downtrend.com/emilyh/if-an-af...mething-wrong/

Oh please! I could care less if Obama had sex with 50 women while in the White House. At least that does not wreck the country and permanently destroy important things like his dictatorial actions and illegal alien amnesty efforts!

W